become an editor
the entire directory
only in Log_Analysis/Commercial
Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development: Hosted Components and Services: Counters and Trackers
Absolute Log Analyzer
- Client-based log processing solution designed for web traffic analysis, including realtime browsing of web site statistics.
- Log analysis program which runs directly on the server. It includes total requests, unique visits, advanced referrers list, and hourly summary. Report requires Pan-European text download for IE5.
Advance Logger - Web Stats
- Among other features, includes the ability to do a walk through analysis of pages visited by a user. Generates its own logs instead of using server logs.
Advanced Log Analyzer
- Powerful web activity analysis tool. It generates some non-traditional reports like most common visitors paths and profiles (based on pages visited), web flow report, indirect and direct references analysis reports. Shareware on Windows 95/98/NT/2000/Me
- Quickly generates traditional and some additional reports for your web site log files. An easy-to-use interface and supports many different log files formats, including a customizable format.
- A log file analyzer software. Uses an internal IP mapping technology that identifies a visitor's geographical region by their IP address.
AskLog - web log analyzer
- Web log analyzer to track visit information.
AXS Visitor Tracking System
- This set of CGI scripts is used to log accesses to a web page, and to process those logs into meaningful graphs. Basically an all in one beacon and reporting system for a site.
- A visual approach to understanding how visitors interact with a site by displaying live page overlaid with data that visually shows how many people navigate any link. Also displays time spent and other data, along with a site map of how people navigate. Written by the author of the popular Analog analysis package.
Deep Log Analyzer
- Log analysis tool which runs on various Microsoft platforms but can read both IIS and Apache logs. Uses an MS Access back end and an MS Office style look and feel. Available in Pro and Standard editions.
- Log file analyzer providing information about website usage.
- Runs on Unix/Linux, Win, Mac. Similar to Webtrends and Marketwave entry products. A free 30-day fully functional trial is available. By Maximized Software
- Log analyzer for web servers. It creates a statistics report in two-dimensional (tabular) and three-dimensional (VRML) format. Free for Non-Commercial use.
- Web traffic analysis application which allows complete customization of all its reports. Designed for Windows shared or managed hosting account.
Mach5 FastStats Analyzer
- Inexpensive full-featured web-traffic log file analysis. Fast import.
Microsoft Commerce Server Home
- Microsoft Commerce Server 2000 is the latest version of MS Site Server. If your site is MS based, this is a powerful set of linked components for marketing and e-commerce optimization.
- Performs a set of measurements and calculations of the HTTP traffic (tcp sniffing) on the network, and supplies real-time traffic reporting. No log files are needed nor aggregated. Hardware solution with optional modular software extensions.
Nihuo Web Log Analyzer
- A Windows log reader and analyzer.
- Real-timee tools emphasizing web analytics with OLAP drill downs, bandwidth metering, performance and error management solutions, eCRM, capacity planning and resource monitoring.
- A powerful, hierarchical log analysis tool for UNIX, Windows, and MacOS. Sawmill features hierarchical, cross-linked pages of statistics with powerful zooming and slicing capabilities. Excellent "path analysis" drill down section, for those with the patience to really dig down.
- Makers of Traffic Report - a web log analysis application for the Macintosh. User's guide, sample reports.
- Large-scale security log and web log management system. Includes distributed full SQL query interface and embedded-Perl-in-query support.
- A log analysis program focused on analyzing strengths and weaknesses of online shops. By Snakelab, Germany.
- Analyses servers log files and presents the information in a useful and easy to understand format.
- Monitor the visits from search engines and other third party sites via referrer data in the logs.
- This real-time web site traffic analysis tool will track and analyze your web site hits and generate detailed, on-demand reports with interactive graphs. Works with or without server log files of any format, on any web server.
- Log file analyzer that automates the website activity analysis process. Analyzes most popular log file formats (MS IIS, Apache, NCSA, MS Proxy, and Netscape Proxy). Reports generated in HTML.
- Produces software to capture and monitor what the user does and sees in real time.
- A provider of Internet usage management and telephone call accounting solutions. Their product suite provides an integrated solution that enables you to monitor, analyze and manage how people use your Internet and voice networks.
TopDrop Website Tools
- Windows Desktop drag and drop tool to allow you to analyze web logs, send standard replies to user queries, and other useful utilities.
- Based on the .NET platform, this program is designed to analyze almost any logfile, independently of the source data format, including webserver logfiles, databases, eventlogs or other text-sources.
- It is a real-time monitoring and statistical reporting system. Offers a free 10-day trial.
Web Log Explorer
- interactive web server log analyzer.
Web Site Tools - Superstats
- Remotely hosted tool offers a wide range of real-time statistical traffic reports and graphs concerning your web site visitors.
- Web expert system and open analytical server. It can be trained on past log files to provide statistics with users. Includes technology by the writers of Polyanalyst by Megaputer. A very high end solution.
- State-of-the-art clickstream analysis and reporting tool that empowers businesses to better understand their e-customers. By SAS.
Weblog Analysis Expert
- Provides you with easy-to-understand reports and statistics about visitors to your Web site. [Windows 9x/NT/ME/XP]
- Web server log analyzer. Includes usual site visitor info reports including paths through the site. Flexible filtering system. There is a freeware Lite version.
- Interactive windows desktop tool for analyzing web log files. Optimized memory model allows fast browsing through reports up to individual user activity from every visitor of web site.
- Fast and easy to use log analysis tool with support for mail server and proxy logs
- Tool for monitoring and analyzing web site visitor activity in real time. Monitors active visitors and the page they are currently viewing along with browser and referrer information.
- Web server log analysis package that runs on virtually every operating system with logs from nearly every server. Beyond standard reports (unique visitors, and referring sites). Also includes reports such as the site navigation graph.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2014 at 12:42:59 UTC -