become an editor
the entire directory
only in Site_Management/Link_Management
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Internet: Site Management: Link Management
Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development: Linkrot
Computers: Software: Internet: Authoring: HTML: Validators and Lints
Xenu's Link Sleuth
- Free windows spidering software that checks web sites for broken links.
- Freeware for Windows 95/98/NT. 72K download, about 150K unzipped. French/English. Check internal and/or external links, images. Option to report only errors.
- Perl utility which checks internal and external links via http, writing the results to an HTML file.
CyberSpyder Link Test
- Windows URL-verification software with nice site mapping and outlining features. Shareware.
- A link extraction utility to search and extract (http, ftp, email, news) links or text from any type of file. It can also search inside archived files, and support extraction depth.
HTML Link Validator
- Checks web pages for broken links on web server, local computer, Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator favorites, internet shortcuts. [Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP ]
Ixsite Web Analyzer
- A site management and reporting tool featuring link checking, orphan detection, and website mapping.
Link Checker Pro
- Analyses websites for broken and problem links with data export options to HTML, Excel, and text formats.
- From one URL, it can fetch one page or spider the site, and create a report.
- Automatic, scheduled link checking with email notification. Nothing to install - just use a browser. Commercial service with a free trial.
- Check HTML documents recursively for broken links. Supported link types are http, https, ftp, mailto, news, nntp, gopher, telnet and file.
- Supports maintenance of web pages with links by checking links in a low maintenance and low resource usage manner. Primarily targeted at GNU based systems such as Linux but also at POSIX systems with Perl.
- Perl program checks all links on a web site, either by a local site scan or remote site scan. [GNU GPL]
- Link checking and website management tool for Unix, Linux and Windows. It also validates html and produces sitemaps.
- Windows Program designed to make your daily link-checking totally automated.
Quest Software Funnel Web Profiler
- Beyond analyzing usage, provides a web map and display of how pages and data are linked together across your site. Part of the Funnel Web suite.
Site Map Pro
- Automatically create a professional and fully configurable sitemap for your website. This will allow your visitors to effectively navigate your site.
- A sophisticated web site monitoring tool that checks access to pages, unexpected surges or lulls in visitor traffic to your web site. Check all links and pages on a web site.
- SiteMapper will analyze the contents of a web site, and create a detailed map with an indexed listing of all resources by page and category.
W3C Web Walker
- Sample robot application With portable source code, using the LibWWW library, which can be used to create a link checker application.
Web Data Extractor
- A powerful web data, link, email extractor utility. Collect targeted data from web for responsible internet marketing, website promotion, list management and research.
Web Link and Link Checker
- Utilities for verification of links accuracy, existence and availability. Using this powerful tool webmasters can find broken links or links containing syntactic errors.
- A console application written for GNU/Linux systems in C++. [GNU GPL]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, June 26, 2009 2:40:05 PM EDT -