become an editor
the entire directory
only in Site_Management/Link_Management
Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development: Linkrot
Computers: Software: Internet: Authoring: HTML: Validators and Lints
Xenu's Link Sleuth
- Free windows spidering software that checks web sites for broken links.
- Perl utility which checks internal and external links via http, writing the results to an HTML file.
- Freeware for Windows 95/98/NT. 72K download, about 150K unzipped. French/English. Check internal and/or external links, images. Option to report only errors.
- A link extraction utility to search and extract (http, ftp, email, news) links or text from any type of file. It can also search inside archived files, and support extraction depth.
- A console application written for GNU/Linux systems in C++. [GNU GPL]
HTML Link Validator
- Checks web pages for broken links on web server, local computer, Internet Explorer and Netscape Navigator favorites, internet shortcuts. [Windows 95/98/Me/2000/XP ]
Ixsite Web Analyzer
- A site management and reporting tool featuring link checking, orphan detection, and website mapping.
Link Checker Pro
- Analyses websites for broken and problem links with data export options to HTML, Excel, and text formats.
- From one URL, it can fetch one page or spider the site, and create a report.
- Automatic, scheduled link checking with email notification. Nothing to install - just use a browser. Commercial service with a free trial.
- Check HTML documents recursively for broken links. Supported link types are http, https, ftp, mailto, news, nntp, gopher, telnet and file.
- Supports maintenance of web pages with links by checking links in a low maintenance and low resource usage manner. Primarily targeted at GNU based systems such as Linux but also at POSIX systems with Perl.
- Perl program checks all links on a web site, either by a local site scan or remote site scan. [GNU GPL]
- Link checking and website management tool for Unix, Linux and Windows. It also validates html and produces sitemaps.
- Windows Program designed to make your daily link-checking totally automated.
Site Map Pro
- Automatically create a professional and fully configurable sitemap for your website. This will allow your visitors to effectively navigate your site.
- A sophisticated web site monitoring tool that checks access to pages, unexpected surges or lulls in visitor traffic to your web site. Check all links and pages on a web site.
- SiteMapper will analyze the contents of a web site, and create a detailed map with an indexed listing of all resources by page and category.
W3C Web Walker
- Sample robot application With portable source code, using the LibWWW library, which can be used to create a link checker application.
Web Data Extractor
- A powerful web data, link, email extractor utility. Collect targeted data from web for responsible internet marketing, website promotion, list management and research.
Web Link and Link Checker
- Utilities for verification of links accuracy, existence and availability. Using this powerful tool webmasters can find broken links or links containing syntactic errors.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 12, 2016 at 17:44:08 UTC -