become an editor
the entire directory
only in Content_Management/Open_Source
Computers: Open Source
Computers: Open Source: Software: Internet: Web Applications
Computers: Open Source: Software: Internet: Website Authoring
This category in other languages:
- Java based open source content management and publishing system designed to handle XML. Lenya uses Apache Cocoon from the Apache Software Foundation and is based on open standards such as XML and XSLT.
- Collaborative web publishing tools for not-for-profits organisations. General information and developer center. Links to support network. No direct end-user support. (PHP, MySQL)
- A full-featured Web application server and content management system with a rich user interface.
- A web application framework and a fully featured content management system. Community, demo, download, and documentation are provided. (PHP)
- Unicode based multilingual system for news publications. A project of the Center for Advanced Media-Prague (CAMP). Documentation, demo and support (free and commercial).
- Offline content management tool. Enables developers to separate the content from display properties, therefore eliminating unwanted redundancy of the site source. Site offers documentation, examples and site source.
- Content is stored in a single HTML-file. CMS is less than 50 KB. Integrated WYSIWYG online editor (both IE and Mozilla). Open source.
- A Web-based text and multimedia publication system designed to simplify the presentation of newspapers on the Web and to expedite real-time Web publication.
- An easy-to-learn system designed to meet the needs of small non-profit organizations. Product presentation, news, demo and help.
DEV web management system
- Content management system for web portals. Download and modules.
- An open source content management system and development framework, with dual professional license. Advanced workflow system, content versioning, multilanguage possibilities, collaboration, e-commerce functionality, content class system, role based access control, discussion forums.
- An open source CMS project for businesses. Includes customer management, project management, trouble ticketing, publishing contents, and other modules.
- An advanced, scalable, and robust content management platform written in 100% Java. Key features includes multi-language support, reuse between sites, integration capabilities, metadata tagging, and WYSIWYG editing in IE.
- Content management suite. Includes an open source, community version.
- Content management system. (Perl) [OS Independent]
- Free video CMS and podcast platform written in Python. Download links, support forum, documentation, online demo.
- A content management framework used by open source and commercial applications alike. News, references, applications, support and developer resources.
- Object-oriented Web publishing system based on Java which use does not require programming skills. Site features information about the software, the latest stable release, and a developers section.
- Creates a structured list of your local html files - you may want to call the result a sitemap. It's written in Perl and freely available under the GPL.
Open source CMS list
- List of open source content management and application server systems maintained by Karl Dubost. Includes interesting sections or email, IRC and other systems.
- A system based on java technology providing WYSIWYG editor, workflow engine and administration, all in a Web interface and multi-platform environment.
Planet Of The Penguins (POTP)
- Lightweight system for PHP/MySQL with port to ASP/SQLServer also available. Gateway to Sourceforge project pages and author's site.
- An open source social content management system (CMS) that creates an interactive website where users have the power to submit, vote, and talk about the news that is important to them. (PHP,MSQL)
- Publishing system designed for newspapers and magazines(GPL).
- Windows and Linux desktop application for generation and maintenance of static Web sites. Uses XSL for templates and UTF-8 coded pages allow multilingual output.
- A content management system (CMS) designed for small teams. Download, demo, documentation, and a blog are provided. (Ruby)
- Content management tool, primarily designed for distance learning. It is free and open source (BSD license) and relies on free products like Jakarta Slide and Cocoon.
- A content management system (CMS) that includes a programming framework. Site includes community support, demo, download, and a blog. (PHP 5.2+)
- Content management system running on SWI Prolog (alpha). Uses a compilation approach rather than interactive modifications. Includes automatic indices and site maps.
- An open source website building and management system that allows for quick and easy modification of text, images, banners and menus. (PHP5,MySQL)
- A flexible, elegant, easy-to-use content management system for all kinds of websites, even weblogs.
- Full featured CMS and application framework system with modular design. Commercial services available.
- Simple content management tool based around a templating system for HTML documents with an emphasis on page generation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2014 at 6:35:04 UTC -