the entire directory
only in Site_Management/Content_Management
News and Media
Update Via E-mail
Computers: Software: Document Management
News: Media Industry: Services
Reference: Knowledge Management
Reference: Knowledge Management: Information Architecture
Reference: Knowledge Management: Information Assets: Digital Asset Management
This category in other languages:
- Specialise in providing content management systems, portal development, web design and kiosk services.
- Content management system optimized for usage in Intranets.
- Offers content management software, including SiteGalore, OnlineSiteCreator, and Editlet.
- Specializes in helping IT departments satisfy internal customers. The flagship product, Essential Element allows users to manage content for web deployment.
Aptus Solutions Ltd.
- Builders of information management architectures, partnering with Documentum, ATG, BEA and Verity.
- Artery Engine and Insite Studio solutions enable managing content structures. Also include Webtop Shop, an online shopping software system.
- Web content management system for Windows, Unix and Linux, compatible with a number of databases and programming languages. Includes full open program source code.
- Markets products which are an Internet, Intranet, Extranet portal solution that provides browser-based content management, database-driven, user role enabled web presence.
Author-it Software Corporation
- Single-source authoring and content management. Write documentation content once, maintain it in a single location, and publish it to print, Intranet, web sites, and Windows.
- gener-8 is a web publishing tool to create and update web sites through a browser interface.
- A SOAP-based semi-automated content management system from AZteca developers. Home page has popups.
- Content management system which allows changes to the content of an Internet presentation.
- A provider of content management and multi-channel content distribution software solutions. Provides the technical foundation for content billing through its tracking, tracing and usage reporting capabilities.
- GOOZ features WYSIWYG editing, scheduled content, template-driven web pages, approval workflow, visitor tracking, and an integrated search engine and mailing list.
- Integrated world-scalable software and services platform that enables you to provide controlled access to your content.
- CMS web and mobile publishing solution. Create, manage and monetize: portals, magazines, newspapers, business directories, or online communities.
- Company provides dedicated blog platforms under the client's own brand name, based on the blogSpirit Community solution.
- Provides content and knowledge management solutions that enable business users to design, deploy, and manage Internet and Intranet sites.
Clarinet Systems Ltd
- Software for the management and delivery of information via the Internet, intranets and CD-ROM. Including content management, information delivery, search engines, e-commerce and access control systems.
- A web-based knowledge management system which integrates document and content management. Demo available.
- A simple to install and maintain Web-sites directory. Freeware.
- CollabWeb software and services to help organizations create and deploy dynamic internet, intranet and extranet web sites.
- System enables both technical and non-technical staff to edit, manage and publish web, intranet or extranet content. It has an XML core, workflow, and edits content elements in WYSIWYG mode.
- Groupware application and development platform written in Frontier (UserTalk). Includes web-based content management system, NNTP server, mailing list server, and XML-RPC methods for the entire API.
- Web content management software and platform that delivers high-end dynamic web sites and enterprise e-business applications.
- Web Site Director provides solutions with WYSIWYG editing, templates, workflow, WebDAV, and versioning. Publish to multiple destinations.
- Portal software for web communities, web portals, and enterprise web sites, featuring self-publishing and personalization.
- Providing Content Management, E-commerce, Services, Expertise and Technology.
- Manages FlashMX content. Workflow, lifecycle, categorization, and a full package of templates.
- Offers tools to help marketers engage and convert website visitors through content management, actionable data, and open connectivity between enterprise systems.
- iOn allows non-technical contributors to create and reuse content across many dynamically-managed, personalized sites.
- Modular content management system for Internet, intranet and extranet web sites.
Enable International Ltd.
- A set of template-driven tools, including inline formatting, image cataloging, and file conversion. Searching, archiving, multilingual and multicurrency shopping.
- Swedish developer of content management and portal solutions. Information about their products and managed hosting center.
- Web Content Management and Document Management solutions with WYSIWYG editing, templating, business process automation (workflow), WebDAV, versioning and site management. eForms automation tool.
- A CGI-based system that automates maintaining FAQ or similar documents.
- Content Server is for building and maintaining multiple web sites (Intranets, Extranets, and public sites) for large organizations. J2EE-based, with enterprise-class workflow.
- Offering solutions for businesses, governments, and associations, Xpressware.CMS is primarily targeted at the public sector.
- Delivers powerful template-based Internet publishing and reporting solutions based on the Publikit software.
- Enterprise content management solutions providing WYSIWYG editing, collaboration, and secure commerce capabilities with integration into back office systems.
- Offers mid-level software for teams and departments and more high-level software for larger companies and governments.
I S Productions
- Providing internet solutions to associations and non-profit organizations. Specialize in the development of web-based products such as content management, and event registration.
IBM: Enterprise Content Management
- Provides a foundation for managing, accessing and integrating business information. Optimized for large collections of large objects.
- Software solutions for content management, commerce and collaboration.
- i-Web Suite is a CMS for graphic designers and web designers.
- Carbide is a content and site management solution offered as a managed service.
- Document managing software to integrate your scanning and document organization.
- A web-based enterprise content management software for e-business solutions
- XML-based web content management system with WYSIWYG editing, workflow, taxonomy, and content syndication.
- Content Server includes knowledge management, competitive intelligence, library, archive and records management. Seminars, white papers, and free trial downloads.
- WebGate Anywhere supports multiple authoring clients including browser, Word, Notes and e-mail. Outputs to HTML, PDF, Wap, PDA, XML. Personal Portal available including easy integration with legacy data not on site.
- UK based CMS developer and full digital service agency.
- Interspire develops web-based content management systems, and other web-based applications.
Iosphere Web Manager
- Find web management and HTML editing software. Uses a template and mail-merge type approach to keep data and your site design separate.
ISCAPE Internet Consulting
- Provides web enabled content management solutions to the financial and high technology industries.
- Provides a hosted software based content management system maintained via simple, on-line forms.
- An ebusiness and content management application for SME business.
- Free user friendly Content Management System. Used XML (no databases) and written in .net
- Uses scalable Java-based technology for multi platform content aggregation.
- "Item-based" CMS to separate layout from content. Live, preview, and edit modes.
- Software development company specializing in content management systems for business web sites. Includes product range and demonstration.
- A consulting vendor that specializes in web-based utilities designed to facilitate the management of corporate web sites and extranets.
- Three scalable solutions from small business users to the enterprise. Available as a hosted or a licenced application for Linux and Windows.
- Offers a browser-based WYSIWYG XML editor, separation of content and presentation, standards-based, staging, and security.
- Produces a communications management system which simplifies and automates marketing communications processes.
- Web-site content creation and management solution designed for organizations that publish information in either a 'public' or 'members only/by subscription' basis.
Metadot Portal Server
- Metadot Portal Server is an open-source software for building powerful websites and portals in just a few clicks. Provides content management and collaboration features and also customization functionalities like My Yahoo (Perl, Mysql and Linux).
Metrex Systems Consulting, Inc.
- Canadian-based content management and software application development services for small and medium-sized business.
Mirabyte Web Architect
- Professional HTML5 and CSS3 web editor with code inspector, wizard for creating CSS selectors and content managing system.
- Mondeca provides software tools and consulting for Knowledge base, Ontology and Metadata management.
- Web site content management and development software tool.
- The primary objective of MyCataFLOW is to provide an enterprise-wide asset management solution to protect digital assets, increase efficiency, reduce costs and maximize revenue.
- Produces software and provides consultant services for mobile collaboration and information management.
- Scalable, multilingual, intelligent personalization and search/text mining features
NeoMedia Technologies, Inc
- Developers of PaperClick, technology which links physical information and objects to the Internet.
- Offers online, electronic document publishing and web content management.
- Develops software for online behavioral targeting, to personalize website content for different visitors.
- This ColdFusion based, enterprise-level, web content management solution is targeted for medium to large organizations. It has versioning, workflow, and multilingual (double-byte) support.
- Web content management software for small to mid-sized organizations and company intranets.
OAS Corp. Products and Services
- OAS Corp. products and services include AFP2Web/400 and NetConnect for OnDemand/400. NetConnect enables web browser access to IBM OnDemand for AS/400 R/DARS. AFP2Web/400 transforms AFP documents to PDF and HTML.
- Content, document, user, database and knowledge management system for BSD/UNIX-based operating systems (Linux, Solaris, MacOSX). OlefaScript language.
Open Book Systems
- Custom, database-driven solutions. OBS has been in the content management business for 21 years, first as a full-service book packager, and for the last 11 years as Internet developers and host, building online workspaces and easy-to-administer publishing systems.
- Simple content management system, customizable through components.
- A content management system built on Java and designed to make web content management easier for marketers.
- Developer of iSite , Content Management solution.
- Develops and licenses semantic content management software built on the 2nd generation Web technologies such as RDF and XML.
- Cloud hosted enterprise web content management software, Saas and WCM.
Quantum Art's Q-Publishing
- Quantum Art's Q-Publishing is a versatile content management solution for local governments and small and mid-size businesses.
- A Java application platform, built around the J2EE framework, providing commerce, content and knowledge management, and messaging applications.
- Their content manager allows a small business web site to be kept up to date at low cost, from anywhere, just by filling in simple forms.
- Providers of a wide range of Internet services for businesses - from bespoke content management applications, online booking systems, customer relationship management and e-commerce solutions.
Red Snapper Ltd
- Red Snapper - Strategic Internet Consultancy and Web Agency with a powerful Content Management System
- An ecommerce solution provider, combining ecommerce agency services and authoring a sophisticated ecommerce platform.
- Offers a web content management system that enables non-technical content contributors to maintain their web pages.
Rome Technology Ltd.
- They offer Internet consultation, E-business development, and integration from your existing business model into an Internet enabled company.
- Simplifying the use of websites and related technologies to meet business communications and information management needs dynamically and without requiring in-depth technical knowledge or expertise.
- Content management software custom-tailored for complete control of your site, and design services.
- Based in Mumbai, S.Nagaraj, a one-stop solution for business seeking media and interactive technologies.
- A resourcesite for Microsoft Sharepoint Portal Server 2001 with a FAQ, and maillist.
- Offers web based content management tools.
- Develops websites and web software for organizations. Located in Derbyshire, United Kingdon.
- A dynamic, easy-to-implement Content Management System designed for efficient management of web content in information-intensive enterprises.
- Produces a content management and application development platform with support for web standards and .NET. Integrates with other enterprise software.
Sitekit Solutions Ltd
- Offers web management systems for various business sectors. Includes service and product information.
- A developing powerful web applications to make business more efficient. The productporfolio contains (flash) content management Software, virtual community modules and web-based pps systems.
SiteSuite Website Design Pty Ltd
- Offers website design, ecommerce software, custom web development, responsive web design and a range of website online marketing tools for business.
- Information publishing modular system includes web file sharing, navigation generator, e-commerce, e-learning, forums, events scheduling, resource reservation system, weblogs and aggregators, web presentations, web-based forms, and site archiving. Multilingual support. Online demos and free downloads.
- SledgeHammer Template Engine official site; download, contact and short description. Software aims at separating business logic and content.
Solid State Group
- Digital agency and software company that develops websites, web applications and social networks.
- Provides content management, syndication, and managed network infrastructure for public or private Web-based networks.
Suntek Computer Systems Ltd
- Content management system supports Chinese search, input and display, workflow management from data input, upload, to publication, content syndication and distribution, image and Office document upload and search; full text and field-by-field search for both Chinese and English contents.
- Scandinavian vendor with partners in Norway, Sweden, Germany, Switzerland and Denmark. The Synkron system is aimed at the mid-market.
- elevateIT provides content management solutions for distributed organisations, portal management, document management and workflow management. It is an extension of ZOPE/Plone.
- Provides Web-based software to manage product content, including complex CAD and product configurations.
TEKgroup International, Inc.
- Internet software and services including content management, E-commerce, interactive and E-business solutions for the automotive and transportation, health and fitness, public relations, and sports and entertainment industries.
TerminalFour Solutions Ltd.
- Providers of software for communication and information delivery through channels including web sites, Intranets and Extranet portals.
- A content management system that allows a web operator to edit his web pages via a browser.
- Frontier/Manila is built around an object database, scripting language, script editor and debugger, outliner, multi-threaded runtime, distributed computing protocols, real-time editor/debugger (IDE) and publishing workflow administration. Integrated HTTP server. Runs on Mac and Windows.
Viadesto Interactive Web Platform
- Viadesto helps you easily manage content for your intranet, extranet and web site through your web browser while providing interactive calendars, discussions, ecommerce, email management...
- Offers cross-media publishing through a combination of database and XML technology.
- Offers a content management system. Tools include email and SMS mailing list, and statistics management.
- e-Publisher is ColdFusion based content management. Can be integrated with sales, booking, and customer relationship tools.
Web Enterprise Suite
- An e-commerce solution for data product search, retrieval and distribution via the Web.
web it easy
- Separates layout from content.
- a central resource for documentation, specifications, software, mailing lists, and other useful items.
- Object-oriented content management system and web site development tool. Uses a practical, file-based approach to separate page templates and reusable content. Shareware.
- This CGI script can build Yahoo style Web directory based on a BizDB database. Easy to use and install. Great Website promotional tool.
- Makes CMS possibilities that so far have only been available to large companies also available to small companies.
- Web content and user management system. WYSIWYG (MS WORD style) content editing, role-based workflow, rollback versioning, multi-lingual versioning, content scheduling and multi platform content delivery. E-GIF, WAI and BOBBY compliant.
- Open-Point is a free open-source CMS developed with .NET technologies. Modular and scalable. Demos and downloads available.
- A Windows-based web content management system.
Usenet comp.doc.management -
Usenet comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html -
Usenet comp.text.xml -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 12, 2016 at 17:46:23 UTC -