become an editor
the entire directory
only in Apache/Modules
Computers: Programming: Internet: CGI
Apache Module Registry
- Resources for module developers and users.
Apache.org: Module mod_rewrite URL Rewriting Engine
- Rewrites the requested URL on-the-fly based on configuration directives and rules.
- Provides LDAP authentication.
DSSI - SSI Extension
- Dynamic function call extensions to mod_include
- Microsoft FrontPage for Apache and other Web Servers.
Getting Started with Java Servlets using Apache JServ
- Java solution Guide for the Apache mod_jserv module.
Java Apache Project
- Java for the Apache Web Server. This archive is maintained purely for historic purposes. The Java Apache Project ceased its development in 1999 and all codebases were moved or superseeded by those found at the Apache Jakarta Project or Apache XML Project.
- Provides Kerberos user authentication.
- enable the setting of server-wide or per connection bandwidth limits, based on the directory, size of files and remote IP/domain.
- Apache module to provide DAV capabilities (RFC 2518) for your Apache web server. It is an Open Source module, provided under an Apache-style license.
- Lets Apache decompress gzipped files before serving them to browsers that cannot.
- speeds up load-time of Web sites by compressing HTML pages on-the-fly.
Mod_rewrite Cheat Sheet
- A mod_rewrite reference designed as a quick mod_rewrite reference with useful examples for practical use.
mod_rewrite: A Beginners Guide
- Covers the basics necessary for rewriting, through the use of examples. Includes how to see if the Apache module is installed, rule structure and how conditions are used.
mod_rewrite: URL Rewriting Guide
- A guide to this powerful but complicated module.
- Open source intrusion detection and prevention engine for Apache.
- Apache Interface to OpenSSL
- An Apache module for hosting any Python application which supports the Python WSGI interface.
- Customise the server by adding extra modules, or removing those you do not need.
- Apache module for authenticating users against LDAP directories.
Pluggable authentication for Apache
- Features mod_auth_pam, a module for pluggable authentication (PAM).
- A Rexx Server Pages (RSP) compiler, suitable for rapid prototyping of XML tags in REXX and for deployment in small-to-medium sized web sites. Requires mod_rexx.
- Beginner's guide to using Apache's mod_rewrite. Includes why redirects are necessary, basic use, and regular expressions.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2015 at 20:21:09 UTC -