the entire directory
only in Servers/Web
Internet Information Services
Computers: Internet: Protocols: HTTP
Computers: Internet: WWW
Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Web
Computers: Software: Internet: Site Management
This category in other languages:
Abyss Web Server
- A free and small personal web server for Windows and Linux supporting HTTP/1.1 and CGI. Features a remote web management interface.
- The HTML/OS product enables web designers to build advanced dynamic sites w/out CGI programming. For Unix and NT servers. ISP-friendly.
- Open-source web server by America Online, multithreaded, Tcl-enabled, massively-scalable and extensible, also features database integration and a dynamic page scripting language (ADP).
- A secure, fast, compact, open-source embedded HTTP server, specifically developed for embedded applications and devices.
Canopy Web server
- A lightweight extensible HTTP server aiming for strict compliance to the HTTP 1.1 protocol and backwards compatibility for 1.0 clients. Documentation on installation and configuration. Written for POSIX complients operating systems.
The Caudium Webserver
- Feature rich, open source webserver with many unique features like on-demand image creation and advanced server-side parsing.
Center for Information Technology Integration: Webcard
- Based on a Schlumberger Cyberflex Access Java Card. Testdrive, technical report, press releases, source.
- No longer maintained, but possibly of historical interest.
Cherokee Web Server
- An open-source cross-platform web server. Site contains documentation.
Cheyenne Web Server
- Cross-platform, open-source server written in REBOL. Supports SSI, CGI and RSP (REBOL Server Pages) using an event-driven architecture.
Common Lisp Hypermedia Server: CL-HTTP
- A fast and efficient HTTP server that has CGI support (no post support, only get). Ghttpd has a small memory footprint and is capable of handling thousands of simultanious connections. GPL.
- A secure webserver for Unix written with security in mind. Source code and binaries for several platforms.
How Stuff Works: How Web Servers and the Internet Work
- Basic explanation of theory and implementation.
- Small-footprint server offering executables, server-parsed pages, access control and virtual hosting (perl).
kHTTPD for Linux
- An http-daemon webserver for linux. Khttpd is different from other webservers in that it runs from within the linux-kernel as a module device-driver.
- Lightweight open-source web server. News, documentation, benchmarks, bugs, and download. [BSD license]
LiteSpeed Web Server
- A lightweight web server which claims to be interchangeable with Apache, but faster.
Mac Web Server and BBS
- Operator Headgap Systems is the Worldwide Distributor for TeleFinder Internet BBS and Server Software. Full documentation, ordering and update information.
- Implements all basic web server features in only 150 lines of code.
- Open source, tiny, static-page web server for Windows and POSIX operating systems.
Netcraft Web Server Survey
- A survey of Web Server software usage on Internet connected computers.
Netcraft: Web Server Survey
- Web tool retrieves hosting software information from any domain name.
Newton Personal Data Sharing
- A web server for a NewtonOS 2.x device.
- Supports CGI, FCGI, ISAPI, PHP4, SSL. Free binary or source downloads, documentation, mailing list, FAQ, screenshots. [Windows, Linux]
- Product description, news, support pages.
- Web server and application server which includes support for RXML, a tag-based language for constructing dynamic content. Allows tag plugins to be written in Pike.
Santronics Software, Inc.
- Providers of the Wildcat. Interactive Net Server software and related Wildcat products. Internet/Intranet Web server supporting email, POP3, HTTP, telnet, FTP, dialup. File and message system, includes chat, and security.
Small Web Servers
- Contains information on three projects, webACE, webACE II (very small web servers) and Spud (a potato-powered web server ).
SQLData Desktop Server
- A powerful web database server that allows user to access ODBC data sources using a web browser. Now you can have your own database server with no CGI or programming.
The SRE-http project
- dedicated to the provision of free, WWW-aware software to the OS/2 community. Written primarily in REXX, theflagship product is the SRE-http http/1.1 server for OS/2.
Tcl Web Server
- A pure-Tcl web server.
- A native AS/400 application that takes full advantage of the latest IBM OS/400 V3R1 offerings, and provides all of the features of the most popular current Web servers.
- Transforms an IBM S/390 into a World Wide Web application and data server. Provides a secure gateway to existing 3270-based applications running under MVS/TSO, CICS or VM/CMS.
- Portable free web server, distributed with source code according to a liberal license agreement. Online documentation on how to install, use, and configure.
- Small and fast WWW server with many features.
Zeus Web Server
- Solutions for content providers, ISP hosting, intranets and secure e-commerce with support.
Usenet comp.infosystems.www.misc -
Usenet comp.infosystems.www.servers.misc -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 1, 2015 at 9:35:06 UTC -