become an editor
the entire directory
only in Servers/Search
Computers: Internet: Searching: Search Engines
Computers: Software: Information Retrieval
Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Search
- Full-text search program to find files by content on your PC or Web site. Lite and professional editions.
- Design a search engine for your web site, intranet, CD, DVD or any portable documentation.
- Develops web-based job and resume search software for career, newspaper and employer sites.
The Clever Project
- Incorporates several algorithms that make use of hyperlink structure for discovering information on the Web.
- Enterprise Search Engine based on Concepts, not single words. With interfaces for websites, filesystems, SQL, SharePoint, Exchange, Notes and DMS and CMS.
- High-volume text search works with many file types. Features include hit highlighting, natural language, fuzzy, phonic, Boolean, proximity, field, numeric range.
- A full-text search engine for Japanese or English text.
- Search software for databases and structured data offering a large array of phonetic and algorithmic fuzzy search methods.
- A search engine developed on MySQL and PHP, and distributed under the GPL.
Fluid Dynamics Search Engine
- Written in Perl. Online-manageable with a web browser.
- Frequently Asked Questions [FAQ] with answers for freeWAIS, a text retrieval system.
- Enterprise search engine with advanced text and metadata capabilities.
Google Search Solutions
- Hosted search options and a search hardware product.
- Free GPL-licensed distributed search system to collect files of many different formats and make the information searchable using a web interface
Hosted Site Search
- FusionBot search engine, a remotely hosted search service.
- A complete indexing and searching system for a small domain or intranet. Source code provided under the GPL.
- IB is the commercial "big brother" of the public Isearch package.
- Similarity Search Engine finds similarities and relationships between data in databases.
- Windows/Unix server search engine, includes natural-language querying and document summarization.
Java Search Engine
- Search engine written in Java supports XML, XSLT and EJB.
- Search engine that makes use of hypertext links and paths to provide rankings. Open source project under the GPL.
- Book about indexing techniques and a software package that implements the algorithms.
- Search engine software for Internet and Intranet sites. The index can be stored in any of the popular SQL Databases.
- A full-text search system. Not only does it work as a small or medium scale web search engine, but also as a personal search system for email or other files.
- Provider of Datastore, for information access of online databases, directories, search and information management.
- Free web site indexer and search engine suite. Includes automatic installation tool, meta tag searching, paginated results, relevance ranking and keyword weighting.
S.L.I. Systems Learning Search System
- A scalable search that learns from your users and adapts, provides search suggestions, and reporting.
- Perl-based software that allows visitors to search your site.
- Provides tools to build and maintain portals.
Suntek Chinese Search Engine
- Chinese and English search engine for web sites and intranets. Available for embedding on CDs. Chinese-enabled content management system supports full text and field search in addition to workflow and publication management.
- Unix-based file indexing and searching engine based on SWISH-E. SWISH++ is a complete rewrite developed to circumvent difficulties with the SWISH-E package.
- Search engine for Unix and Windows NT that handles meta tags. Free and open-source under the GNU public license.
- For searching PDF files, including bookmarks, annotations, and metadata. Results can be returned as pure XML from any web-based method. Interface customization via XSL.
- Develops logistic research products and search engine and database solutions for publishers and other information providers.
- Provides SQL-based relational full-text retrieval, dynamic publishing, object management, and web-indexing software.
- An Internet search engine and bot that crawls web sites and intranets for multiple-format indexing.
- Finds information in a related web of pages. Collects and indexes pages based on traversal of links or subdirectories. Create a context-sensitive search by category by linking to relevant pages.
- Search engine that uses a server-based agent to seek all URLs on a site, including dynamic pages from databases. Includes a function to keep searches current.
Zoom Search Engine
- Free search engine software for your web site or intranet, with documentation and no advertising or dependency on external sites. PHP or ASP is required for the search front-end.
Usenet comp.infosystems.search -
Usenet comp.infosystems.wais -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 19, 2014 at 6:54:06 UTC -