become an editor
the entire directory
only in Servers/SIP
Computers: Internet: Protocols: SIP
- Developers of IP PBX software for Windows.
Applied Voice & Speech Technologies, Inc. (AVST)
- Applied Voice and Speech Technologies, Inc. (AVST) offers SIP integrations to its flagship CallXpress unified communications platform.
- Commercial software development company that produces PBX, router, proxy and application server software.
Brekeke Software, Inc.
- VoIP telephony server software manufacturer. Includes product information, free download trials, and details of the support available.
Interactive Intelligence: Interaction SIP Proxy
- Site contains downloads, documentation and a forum.
- A cross-platform SIP server running on Windows and Ubuntu. Detailed documentation.
- SIP based VoIP and instant messaging software for office needs.
- A branch of the SIP Express Router project, offering an open-source SIP server.
- A stateless primitive SIP server in Perl for education.
- Products include SIP server and VoIP-server with SIP and H.323 protocols support.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 13, 2013 at 2:58:37 UTC -