become an editor
the entire directory
only in Servers/RTSP
Computers: Internet: Protocols: RTSP
Columbia University rtspd
- Supports serving of .au files via RTSP for Solaris, FreeBSD 3.x, Linux, Windows NT.
Darwin Streaming Server
- The open-source version of Apple’s QuickTime Streaming Server technology. Streams hinted QuickTime, MPEG-4, and 3GPP files.
- Cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video. It includes libavcodec - the leading audio/video codec library.
- A multimedia framework with a plugin based architecture for a variety of platforms including Linux, Windows and OSX. Site has downloads, developer resources, and links to applications using the framework.
The Helix DNA Server
- Streams MP3, RealAudio and RealVideo. Open-source and proprietary editions.
Helix Universal Media Server
- Available in various editions. Developed by RealNetworks.
KOM(S) Streaming System (komssys)
- Implements a streaming system based on the IETF protocols RTSP, SDP, RTP/RTCP to provide a base for researchers and developers. Includes code for a server, a client, and a proxy.
The LIVE555 Media Server
- Complete open-source RTSP server application. Pre-built binaries and source code.
QuickTime Streaming Server
- Apple's closed-source streaming server.
VLC media player
- Open-source cross-platform multimedia player and framework, which can also stream audio and video in a number of formats.
Wowza Media Server
- Java-based server for streaming of live and on-demand audio and video. Commercial application.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 15, 2015 at 2:18:06 UTC -