become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mail/Spam_Filtering
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Internet: Servers: Mail: Spam Filtering
Computers: Internet: E-mail: Spam
Computers: Internet: E-mail: Spam: Blacklisting
Computers: Software: Groupware: Microsoft Exchange
Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Mail: Unix: Procmail: Spam Filtering
Computers: Software: Internet: Servers: Mail: Qmail
Computers: Software: Internet: Servers: Mail: Sendmail
Barracuda Networks Spam Firewall
- Handles over 10 million messages a day, without bogging down your email servers. [Hardware]
- Protects Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Domino/Notes, IMail and any other Windows or UNIX mail server against all kinds of spam, virus and phishing attacks.
- Intent based filtering technology. Simply better e-mail. You plug it in, and all that junk email just goes away. [Hardware]
Debian open source gateway email spam filter
- Explains how to build a Debian anti-spam and anti-virus gateway E-mail server using Postfix, amavisd-new, SpamAssassin, Razor, DCC, Pyzor and ClamAV.[Unix]
- Advanced spam control using many different tests with a variety of possible actions to take on spam. [Windows]
- An email filter and spam filtering appliance that provides organizations with a total secure email perimeter defense solution. [Hardware]
- The Active SMTP Appliance is a hardware appliance that dynamically filters and quarantines junk e-mail before it gets to the mail server. [Hardware]
Extensible Messaging Platform - Anti-Spam Firewall
- Software intercepts spam, email-borne viruses, and other objectionable content before reaching your organization's mail server by utilizing complex contextual signatures as opposed to simple keyword lists. [Unix, Windows]
- A Java program using a Chi Square algorithm to detect spam. It is best suited to developers wishing to integrate anti-spam services into an existing server based java E-mail application, but can be used for client applications. [Java]
- SMTP level spam blocking for various servers.
- Eliminates false positives by using a new technique using subdomains in E-mail addresses. [Windows]
MailFoundry Antispam Appliance
- A very effective anti-spam appliance. MailFoundry creates a spam firewall for effectively stopping spam. [hardware]
- An SMTP-level spam filter with antivirus capability for Linux, FreeBSD and Solaris. [Unix]
- Mail server plug-in that adds anti-virus scanning and anti-spam filtering capabilities.
- Spam control using Blacklists, mark spam by modifying subject, anti relay possibilities. [Windows]
- E-mail gateway software that makes it easy for senders to adopt the latest authentication specifications and comply with policies for accountable outbound e-mail delivery.
RBL Spam Daemon
- A small, fast, open-source spam filter. Designed to work with or replace SpamAssassin. Uses DNSBL lookups to discriminate spam. [Unix]
Roaring Penguin Software
- Develops anti-spam and email archiving / email continuity software.
- Spam killer software. It blocks spam before it is even delivered to your mail server. [Windows]
Spam Sleuth Enterprise
- Anti-spam software that filters spam, viruses, web bugs, and phishing scams. Eliminates unwanted junk e-mail from corporate servers. [Windows]
- Anti-spam software that acts as a proxy to existing SMTP servers. Filters E-mail based on DNS blacklists and individual filters such as keywords, IP, From address. [Unix,Windows]
- Tethernet TetherFilter is an easy to deploy, affordable anti-spam and anti-virus appliance that can be used in front of any existing Internet email server. [Hardware]
- Appliance filters mail coming into your network for spam and dangerous content. [Hardware]
- Makers of modusGate and modusMail secure email solutions for businesses and service providers. Products, services and client list.
White List Email (WLE)
- Challenge/response system. Multi-platform filtering free software written on Python. WLE requires a confirmation from unknown senders before delivering their mail in your mailbox. [Unix]
Usenet news.admin.net-abuse.email -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 8, 2013 at 17:24:09 UTC -