become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sendmail/Spam_Filtering
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Internet: Servers: Mail: Sendmail: Spam Filtering
Computers: Internet: E-mail: Spam: Filtering
Anti-Spam Configuration Control
- Instructions for configuring Sendmail 8.8/8.9-8.12 to prevent relaying and reject spam.
The Antispam Home Page
- Instructions to automatically filter your e-mail, defend your site from exploitation by the spammers
Blocking Mailed Spam
- This article discusses several alternatives available to sites that want to block mailed spam.
- Sendmail add-on that provides rate control and volume limits for Unix-based mail servers. Can stop spam from ISP's own customers, and mail bombers.
- A weblog focused on sendmail milter API.
Using check_* in sendmail 8.8
- sendmail 8.8: using the check_* rules to prohibit unauthorized relaying through your sendmail server and to reject UBE from well known addresses
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, July 4, 2012 3:35:04 AM EDT -