become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mail/Qmail
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Internet: Servers: Mail: Qmail
This category in other languages:
- Official home of the replacement for sendmail. Much content in several languages, including news, links, user documentation and software, tips, and advice.
- Discusses anti-spam philosophies from a variety of perspectives and provides information about available options for dealing with spam within qmail.
- A qmail spam filter which uses statistical word analysis on incoming email.
Content Filtering with Qmail
- Two scripts that allow content filtering on incoming email.
Creating POP Accounts
- Setting up pop email accounts in qmail's Maildir format.
- An easy-to-use and high-speed mailing list manager. Includes installation instructions, manuals, FAQ, version tracking, and source downloads.
Helios qmail distribution
- Advanced qmail distribution based on qmail-sql which has SMTP/ SMTPS/ POP3/ POP3S/ IMAP/ IMAPS services, antivirus and antispam filters, antispoof, SMTP-AUTH, SMTP-after-POP/IMAP, PHP5 API and many other useful tools.
- Provide commercial support of qmail and related mail services. Inter7 has supplied the needs of federal, state, global, and international operations along with small organizations.
Newbie's Guide to Qmail
- A step-by-step guide to installing Qmail. Includes a complete shell script suite for configuring, compiling and installing Qmail and related Qmail utilities.
Paul Gregg: Projects
- Various scripts and an article on the userless mail hub configuration.
Qmail Mailing List Archives
- Browse or search mailing list archives.
Qmail Man Pages
- The entire set of manual pages.
The Qmail Newbie's Guide to Relaying
- FAQs explaining relaying as it pertains to qmail, how to do it selectively, and some of the pitfalls involved.
Qmail: A Replacement for Sendmail
- Dan J. Bernstein' qmail pages: information, software, coding philosophy, mail list information, surveys, win $500 if a security hole is found, and future plans.
- A free software package that provides a web interface for managing a qmail system with virtual domains. Includes documentation and downloads.
- The updated qmailrocks.org qmail Installation guide for Debian 6.0 (Squeeze).
Selective Relaying with Tcpserver and Qmail-smtpd
- Short article on relaying with qmail.
- BSD licensed package allowing you to easily administrate virtual domains under qmail. Includes CGI programs to use on you WWW pages.
- A free GPL software package to manage virtual email domains and non /etc/passwd email accounts on Qmail or Postfix mail servers.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, September 8, 2013 9:54:04 AM EDT -