become an editor
the entire directory
only in Servers/Gopher
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Internet: Servers: Gopher
Computers: Internet: Protocols: Gopher
- Open-source Gopher server developed in Java.
Debian GNU/Linux: gopherd
- Information and downloads for the Debian package of the UMN gopher server.
- An open source, simple, fast, low resource usage gopher server. Can also function as a web server and a gopher-to-HTTP gateway.
Gopher directory /buck from gopher.floodgap.com
- Simple open-source Gopher server written in Perl.
- Open-source Gopher server for Unix like systems.
Grumpy web server
- A simple, easy to install, open-source web and Gopher server for Linux and Windows.
- Offers mgod, an open source Gopher server written in C with no dependencies.
- Personal site of Christoph Lohmann hosting his software projects, and amongst these, Geomyidae, an open source Gopher server.
Gopher Server Software
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 1, 2013 at 7:35:05 UTC -