become an editor
the entire directory
only in Servers/Collaboration
Computers: Software: Document Management
Computers: Software: Groupware
Computers: Software: Project Management
Computers: Software: Workflow
- Web-based business process management software and business relationship management application for collaborative commerce.
- an online education company transforming the Internet into a dynamic web-based teaching and learning environment for colleges, universities and organizations through course delivery.
Calendar and Contacts Server
- A standards-compliant server implementing the CalDAV and CardDAV protocols. It provides a shared location on the network allowing multiple users to store and edit calendaring and contact information.
CCF (Collaborative Computing Frameworks)
- A suite of software systems, communications protocols, and tools that enable collaborative work for natural sciences research, "collaboratories".
- An integrated collaboration and communication platform server. It features e-mail, forums, blogs, wiki, calendaring, virtual file system, multimedia chat and web publishing.
Comp Groupware FAQ
- The comp.groupware FAQ file.
- Used to schedule specialists within a given project, give clients access to results, and to organize project components.
- Web-based project management. FAQ, detailed product information.
- eRoom can be combined with Documentum's enterprise content management solutions, or can be deployed as a traditional digital workplace solution. eRoom provides asynchronous and real time capabilities to support distributed project collaboration for internal and external teams. Hosted digital workplace solution available.
- tool for the facilitation of collaborative workgroup meetings and conferences
- There is also a version which you can run on your own web server.
- This tool integrates data, provides custom application development, and globalization services. News, FAQ, trial version.
- Offers a sever-based application deployment solution. News, user guide, free download of Windows client, job listings.
- Enterprise collaboration and community platform that enables users to connect and remix enterprise systems, social tools and web services.
Noosh Collaborative E-Business
- Service facilitates production of communication projects such as print, digital media, packaging, creative services and direct mail.
Personal Data Interchange
- Personal Data Interchange (PDI) occurs every time two or more individuals communicate, in either a business or personal context, face-to-face, or across space and time. Such interchanges frequently include the exchange of informal information, such as business cards, telephone numbers, addresses, dates, and times of appointments.
- With SunForum you can share a whiteboard and/or multiple applications with others, and seamlessly transfer files and "chat" with co-workers running T.120-based collaborative tools on a TCP/IP network.
- Platform for project management and business collaboration. It is based on ASP.NET, C# and supports both MySQL and SQLite. Features include: projects, reports, tasks, milestones, polls, blogs, forums, bookmarks, Wiki, and more.
- Web based team collaboration software for small and medium companies.
- Web-based collaboration tool organizing items with a board metaphor.
- Free software workalike of Lotus Notes.
Usenet comp.groupware -
Usenet comp.infosystems -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 22, 2015 at 6:54:05 UTC -