become an editor
the entire directory
only in Zope/Plone
- Content Management System built on top of the open source application server Zope and the accompanying Content Management Framework. Plone can used as an intranet and extranet server, as a document publishing system, a portal server and as a groupware tool for collaboration.
- Provides Zope based software engineering services and consulting packages. Includes services description and team list.
Plone course by Upfront Systems
- The course covers general working with Plone, customization and developing own types. It's under the Creative Commons Attribution - NonCommercial License.
- Includes highlights, features, extensions of premium and free responsive Plone themes.
- Flexible Plone-based bugtracking system.
Two Books On Plone
- Plone books reviews. Includes Andy McKay's book "Definitive Guide to Plone" and "Plone Content Management Essentials" by Julie C. Meloni.
A user's guide to Plone
- The official site for distributing the official Plone user's documentation. Describes offers for trainers, project teams and marketing partners.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 22, 2015 at 12:24:07 UTC -