become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internet/Network_Management
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Internet: Network Management
Site Management - Monitoring
Computers: Hardware: Systems: Kiosks
Computers: Software: Networking: Network Management
Computers: Software: Networking: Network Performance: RMON and SNMP
This category in other languages:
- Syslog daemon for Windows 9x, NT and 2000. Can write to flat ascii files, odbc databases and NT event log.
- System automation software for windows. Automate can watch your server or workstation for a variety of events and respond with an automated task that you design visually.
Castle Rock Computing
- Windows based distributed management software. Monitor and manage SNMP agents, WEB, Email, FTP, and other network services.
- Cisco's network management product.
- Cricket is MRTG on Steroids. If you need a high customizable tool in a large enterprise, Cricket is for you.
- Provides OEM software for IP and web environments, including SNMP agents.
- Network management platform includes FCAPS, provisioning, policy management and element management for a wide range of network components and end-user equipment.
- Commercial network monitors and analyzers for mac and windows.
- Chinese company that provides integrated Internet Network Resource Management Applications Services to customers with local and global view.
- A commercial management package.
IBM Tivoli NetView
- NetView discovers TCP/IP networks, displays network topologies, correlates and manages events and SNMP traps, monitors network health, and gathers performance data. Tivoli NetView meets the needs of managers of large networks by providing the scalability and flexibility to manage mission-critical environments.
- Providing DNS, DHCP, TFTP, ToD and IP management solutions for enterprises, hosting providers, and broadband service providers.
- Expands your standard windows printing capabilities. This network printing solution is a pc-based tcp/ip print client for windows platforms.
- InterMapper is an early-warning system that alerts an administrator to problems with their network servers and IP and AppleTalk networks.
Kiwi Syslog Daemon
- Windows Syslog Daemon: receives, filters, logs, displays and forwards Syslog messages and SNMP traps. Freeware and service versions available.
LBNL's Network Research Group
- Source for tcpdump, libpcap, and traceroute.
MTR Network Management Tool
- Combines traceroute and ping into a single network diagnostic tool.
- Ping client for Macintosh.
- A tool to monitor the traffic load on network-links. Raw data collected via SNMP.
NMIS - Network Management Information System
- Public domain network management tool which provides fault and performance managements.
NetIQ AppManager Suite
- for centrally monitoring the performance and availability of distributed Windows NT systems and server applications such as Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, IIS, Lotus Domino, Citrix WinFrame/MetaFrame and Oracle.
- Benchmark tool that can be used to measure the performance of many different types of networking
- A Unix tool that shows the network usage, similar to what the popular top Unix command does.
- A company which provides efficient QoS products for IP networks.
- Otter is a new CAIDA tool for visualizing arbitrary network data that can be expressed as a set of nodes, links or paths
Remote Print Manager LPD Server
- Network management for Mainframe to PC printing and desktop printing. Manage TCP/IP, network, and remote printing.
Solstice Intranet Management Products
- Sun Network Management
Sun Enterprise Manager
- for Solaris
- TCP dump file analysis tool
- Solutions for fault management, root cause analysis, event correlation, network topology map-building and customization, performance reporting, troubleshooting, and distributed network management.
Tek-Tips: Network Associates
- Technical support forums and mutual help system for computer professionals. Selling and recruiting forbidden.
- Manage and report on the performance of your entire network - including gateways to VAN's, the Internet, Fax, http, ftp, nttp and other networks.
- Provides software to monitor the content of all network activity and report to management possible problem activity.
- Listens to network traffic on a named interface and displays a table of current bandwidth usage by pairs of hosts. Requires libpcap and libcurses.
- Strategic OpenView consulting by Reid Shay.
Usenet comp.dcom.net-management -
Usenet comp.protocols.snmp -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 6, 2010 11:31:47 AM EDT -