become an editor
the entire directory
only in Feed_Readers/Linux
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Web: Feed Readers: Linux
- A open-sourced feed reader for KDE/Qt. Runs on Linux or UNIX.
- A gtk+-2.0 based RSS/RDF feed reader. Supports most basic RSS/RDF feeds that do not include html.
- A simple Python written tray application that will allow you to know when there are new items in Google Reader.
- A simple desktop news aggregator for Unix and Linux with Google Reader and TinyTinyRSS sync.
- A console RSS aggregator, written in Ruby. Features include customizable keybindings, OPML import/export, support for various versions of RSS.
- A text mode feed reader. Screenshots, FAQ,
- A desktop news aggregator for the GNOME environment. With project information, news, and downloads.
- A Gtk/Gnome RSS reader in Perl. News, screenshots, and download.
- Open-source feed reader for Linux and Windows.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, December 8, 2012 5:07:54 PM EST -