become an editor
the entire directory
only in Feed_Readers/Java
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Web: Feed Readers: Java
- Windows, Mac and Linux based RSS feed reader, which is designed to allow users to easily manage and follow hundreds of feeds.
curn: Customizable Utilitarian RSS Notifier
- A Java-based extensible, caching RSS reader. Command-line utility, intended to be run periodically by a command scheduler such as cron(8) or the Windows Scheduler.
- Free Java based open-source newsfeed reader. Supports all current formats (RSS 0.90, 0.91, 0.92, 0.93, 0.94, 1.00, 2.00, Atom 0.30 and 1.00).
- RSS aggregator written in Java.
JRSST: A Java RSS and Atom Ticker/Reader
- A simple, lightweight, RSS and Atom ticker/reader.
- Enables RSS feeds to be read with NNTP newsreaders. Requires the Java Runtime Environment.
- A Java based, open-source RSS reader.
- Uses the SWT Eclipse library to provide a cross-platform desktop application to read RSS subscriptions. Free software.
- Free, cross platform, multi-language RSS / Atom / RDF reader. Anti-aliasing, skins and multi-language support. Developed in Java, works under Windows, Linux, MacOSX and others.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, December 8, 2012 5:14:12 PM EST -