the entire directory
only in Web/Feed_Readers
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Web: Feed Readers
Computers: Internet: On the Web: Syndication and Feeds
News: Personalized News: Desktop Software
This category in other languages:
- Free, cross platform, open-sourced, syndicated news aggregator.
Blox0r RSS Reader
- Web aggregator, blog reader, bookmark manager and more. XUL application for use in Gecko browsers.
Feed on Feeds
- A Free PHP/MySQL based server-side RSS and Atom aggregator. All feeds are in one place, and users can read the latest news wherever they are.
- Open source RSS news aggregator designed to build collections of feeds and provide a first page presentation of feeds from many sources.
The infoRSS Project
- A lightweight RSS, ATOM, NNTP and HTML headlines reader for Firefox, Mozilla, SeaMonkey, Netscape and Thunderbird. Download, FAQ, screen shots, and Flash movie demos.
- Content syndication search engine and news reader that can be integrated into a website running PHP and MySQL.
- Extension to Radio Userland aggregation from RSS to any data source, including XML, HTML, and SOAP.
- A desktop RSS reader and aggregator in Python/Tk.
- The general idea behind Parss is to solve the problem of countless individual (desktop) RSS viewers randomly and redundantly transferring and processing almost exactly the same set of RSS feeds.
- Browser-based news channel and Weblog interface based on PHP, XML-RPC, and RSS. It uses the XML-RPC APIs from meerkat.oreillynet.com and syndic8.com, and does not require a database.
- Server software that combines several feeds together and publishes them together on one web page.
- A tool that automatically retrieves RSS feeds then delivers the results for scanning and customized sorting.
- Plugin for Adobe Photoshop for Mac that allows you to read news from RSS feeds while waiting for time-consuming operations to complete.
- Full channel RSS / XML viewer and bookmark server. A portable, cross-platform, sidebar application. Able to read all RSS versions.
- Open-source console-based RSS aggregator, written in Ruby, for Linux, Unix and Windows. Information for users and developers.
- An aggregator written in Python that supports RSS 0.9, 1.0, 2.0, CDF and Atom feeds.
- Server-side RSS aggregator written in php using MySQL as the back-end and uses magpierss for the RSS parser.
- Search software for finding and sharing news with integrated solid RSS newsreader.
- A program that displays RSS items based upon their geographical location on a map of the world. Requires xplanet or OSXplanet.
- A quick Perl CGI to render an RSS feed in HTML for use in SSI on sites. This script does that very simply, yet with a small set of configurable options.
- RSS and Atom feed aggregator extension for Mozilla and FireFox browsers.
- Multi-user web based RSS Aggregator. Caches feeds to MySQL database, handles bad RSS, and includes template driven interface.
- A simple RSS aggregator designed for use on the UNIX command line.
- A RSS reader/builder integrated into a social bookmarking application based on browser bookmarks. Includes a search engine, web monitoring and sharing functions.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 8, 2013 3:45:09 PM EDT -