become an editor
the entire directory
only in Browsers/Rendering_Engines
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Web: Browsers: Rendering Engines
- Maintained and primarily used by the Mozilla Corporation on Firefox, Thunderbird, SeaMonkey and NVU. [Open-Source, Mozilla tri-license]
- Designed to be implemented into GTK applications requiring lightweight HTML functionality. [GPL]
- Embeddable HTML/CSS renderer and layout manager component. [Commercial]
- Developed by the KDE project and used in Konqueror. [GNU]
- Proprietary rendering engine maintained by Opera Software. Used by the Opera Browser since Opera 7.
- Rendering engine used on the Windows versions of Internet Explorer. Also known as MSHTML.
- Originally derived by Apple from the KHTML software library of Konqueror. Primarily used in Apple Safari and in Google Chrome. [Open-Source, LGPLv2/BSD-style]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 15, 2012 at 1:21:24 UTC -