become an editor
the entire directory
only in Add-ons/Tabs
- Shows tabs as thumbnails, to preview, manage and search across them.
- Sorts your tabs by domain/host name or last browsed date, immediately upon navigating to a different URL.
- Allows tab navigation in a most recently used manner.
Multiple Tab Handler
- Adds the ability of select multiples tabs at once by dragging the mouse. Features close, reload, bookmark, duplicate tabs or copy URIs commands.
Paste and Go 2
- Useful paste and go, paste and search added to search and location bar context menu.
- Splits the content area of the browser window as you like. Status of split browsers are saved, and automatically restored on the next startup.
- Open panel to left, bottom or right (left, middle, right click) with current URL from Split on context menu.
- Direct the submission of a form to a new tab.
Tab Click Options
- Let's you select an action to perform with different clicking events on the tab bar or a tab
- A different way to move tabs between windows.
- Lets a user organize tabs into groups.
- Makes tabs more efficient for power users, bringing tab grouping, and tweaks such as multiple rows of tabs or displaying tabs as a tree.
Tab Mix Plus
- Enhances Firefox's tab browsing capabilities with lots of options.
- Adds a Tabs menu to the main menu that lets you easily change between open tabs.
Tree Style Tab
- This provides tree-style tab bar, like a folder tree of Windows Explorer. New tabs opened from links are automatically attached to the parent tab. If you often use many many tabs, it will help your web browsing because you can understand relations of tabs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2013 at 12:01:29 UTC -