become an editor
the entire directory
only in Add-ons/Search_Tools
Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: SeaMonkey: Add-ons: Search Tools
- Extracts keywords from the pages you browse and uses them to suggest related files on your computer.
- Includes a Site search plugin generator and many search plugins.
The Hyperwords Project
- Allows query many web services including references, translations and conversions by selecting text.
- Created to provide for efficient usage of time while a user performs Google searches by loading each result in its own tab.
Malte's Search Tools for Firefox
- "Organize Search Engines" lets you put the engines in folders or separate them with a separator line. "Add to Search Bar" Add any search on any page to the Search Bar. "Search on Engine Change" saves you from pressing enter after selecting the search engine.
- Time Travel for the Web. Implements the Memento protocol that links resources with their previous versions automatically, to see the web as it was in the past.
- Project to provide a collection of Sherlock and OpenSearch Search Engine Plugins.
- Suite of semantic software tool for extracting and organizing online data and media.
- Lets you go to search results by pressing the number of the search result instead of clicking.
- Search by other engines directly, without switching the engine of the web-search bar.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2015 at 6:26:48 UTC -