become an editor
the entire directory
only in Add-on_Development/Extensions
Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: SeaMonkey: Add-ons
Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Web: Browsers: Firefox: Add-ons
- Browse all the chrome packages registered with Firefox in a convenient tree view.
- Chromebug is the Firebug code adapted for XUL applications. It is the debugger that Firebug developers use to develop Firebug.
Extension Developer's Extension
MR Tech Local Install
- Provides tools to install and manage extensions and themes locally.
Nightly Tester Tools
- Adds a few extras useful to those that regularly test nightly builds of Firefox, Thunderbird, Sunbird and Toolkit Seamonkey (Suiterunner). Features: Extension compatibility fixing, titlebar customization, build ID retrieval, screen-shots, talk-back information and leak log analysis.
Quick Locale Switcher
- Adds the ability to switch the general.useragent.locale, HTTP Accept language header and spell checker dictionary.
- Shows the database structure in an intuitive hierarchical tree. Browse and manage tables, indexes, views and triggers.
Update Channel Selector
- Allows you to change the update channel from where your application receives updates.
UxU - UnitTest.XUL - ClearCode
- Testing framework for Mozilla add-ons.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 14, 2014 at 11:54:06 UTC -