become an editor
the entire directory
only in Firefox/Add-ons
History and Sessions
Privacy and Security
Web Design and Development
Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: SeaMonkey: Add-ons
Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Web: Browsers: Plug-ins
This category in other languages:
Add-ons for Firefox
- Official add-ons repository from Mozilla organized by category. Includes themes, plugins and search tools.
- Adds Regular Expressions to the find bar.
- Blocks advertising, banners and other unwanted stuff on websites.
- Provides useful insight on Firefox addons, widgets, and plugins.
- Formerly known as The Extensions Mirror. Forum featuring information about a variety of extensions.
- Helps view dialog windows such as downloads, extensions, and view source or websites in the sidebar.
- Allows users to customize the browser's appearance on the fly.
Arantius - TinyMenu
- It merge selected menus for the main menubar into a single menu.
- It can open and preview archive files on-line ( RAR, ZIP and ISO CD image ) fetching the necessary portions without downloading the whole file.
- Transfers text to the clipboard as soon as it's highlighted.
- Universal WYSIWYG editor for Firefox, allows edit textareas in those languages: XHTML/CSS, BBCode, Mediawiki, HTML and XBBCode.
- iMacros scripts, bot and macros for Firefox.
- Adds right-click access to Blogger's BlogThis popup.
- Report the duration of your current browser session.
- Opens images from many different sources (webpage images, files, clipboard, screenshots), lets you change them with an image editor and push it to many different places (files, clipboard, file inputs).
- A simple, straightforward Internet Relay Chat (IRC) client.
- Saves and manages frequently-entered text for later pasting into forms and input fields.
- Enables maintaining different cookies storage in different tabs and windows.
- Maintain multiple cookie profiles and switch between them on the fly.
Copy Link Text (CoLT)
- Makes it easy to copy a hyperlink’s associated text and paste it in several different formats, including user defined formats.
Copy URL +
- Copy to the clipboard the current document's address with additional information.
- Adds icons to the most menu-items in pop-ups and menus.
- Post to LiveJournal (and LiveJournal based sites) directly from Firefox.
- This extension adds desktop shortcut creation to the context-menu. Both Windows and Linux (KDE/GNOME) desktop shortcuts are supported.
- Allows enable and disable selected recent activity of many types like games from the news feed.
- Performance and network tweaks for Firefox.
- Gives you access to the extensive music library on Last.fm
- Allows users to encode videos in ogg and webm formats and upload them to compatible sites. Includes documentation and a list of sites supporting this extension.
- A free, secure, cross-platform FTP client.
- A Firefox browser extension for WYSIWYG MathML editing. Site includes installation instructions, usage examples, FAQ, a discussion forum and links to resources.
- Makes it possible to take screenshots of entire webpages. Includes editing and annotation tools. The basic version is free.
- An extension for Mozilla Firefox to change the name in the title-bar and other places randomly.
- Combines address bar and progress bar, like Safari.
- Blocks all Flash content in a web page from loading automatically and allows selective activation and whitelisting of sites.
- Enables replacing text fragments in web pages by defining a substitution list. Substitutions can be applied all at once or individually.
- Alerts users about the web bugs, ad networks and widgets on visited web pages. News, screenshots and download.
Grocery List Generator
- Automatically adds ingredients to your grocery list and shares recipes with the world.
- Lets you watch live games of the Hattrick online football game.
Health On the Net (HON)
- A collection of Firefox plugins to support the Health On the Net foundation.
- Monitors and analyses all incoming and outgoing HTTP traffic between the browser and the web servers.
- Add-on for the open source microblogging service Identi.ca. Shows latest dents and allows for quick denting.
iMacros for Firefox
- A tool that enables automation of tasks with Firefox.
- Shows single images centered in the window, against a neutral gray background, with zooming options.
- Extension for Mozilla Firefox for form filling in semi-automatic mode.
- Provides a content summary of a webpage when hovering over a link. Including statistics, metadata, sizes and other relevant information.
- Adds free, secure and easy to use password management features to Firefox by connecting Firefox to KeePass Password Safe.
Latest Version Plugin
- The site provides details on Firefox plugins, listing the version, details on what they do and download links.
- Adds various functions for handling HTTP Headers.
- Puts emphasis on the domain and decodes URLs for better readability.
- Created as a response to the controversial seizures of domain names by the Department of Homeland Security, this addon redirects seized domains to their new locations. Allows site owners to register their sites and contains a FAQ with background information on the issues.
- Enables mailto links to be directed to webmail applications for email composition.
- Allows you to customize the menus in Firefox and Thunderbird.
- Allows you to move, edit, or create new <menu>, <menuitem>, and <menuseparator> elements within a <menubar>, <popup>, or the <tabbrowser>s context menu.
Mouse Gestures - Optimoz
- Execute commands without using the keyboard, menus or toolbars. Instead, the user holds down a mouse button (usually the right one), moves the mouse in a certain way to form a gesture, then releases the mouse button.
- Allows Firefox to log in to a website with multiple accounts simultaneously.
- Blocks all scripts on a page unless it is from a site whitelisted by the user.
Open IT Online
- Open and edit documents of several types directly in Firefox using online services, without needing any software to be installed.
The Overbite Project
- Replaces and enhances Firefox's gopher support with a customizable interface and improved protocol support.
- Allows the user to monitor a webpage for updates and track changes.
POTO Firefox Extensions
- Home of the POTO Sidebar extension for Firefox.
- A simple, accessible GUI that allows the modification of any preference set within the browser environment.
- Tool for the on-line game Hattrick. Predicts skill sub-levels using TSI.
- An extension that aims to help you quit cigarettes while you surf the web or wait for new email.
- Controls HTTP referrers on a per receiving site basis.
- Allows users to load pages with a modified referrer.
- Automatically reloads a web page every so many seconds or minutes.
- Allows you to control and view the status of your router. Also blocks Internet sites from accessing to the Intranet.
Secure Login & Autofill Forms
- Add-ons to fill out web forms automatically and to login with one click or a keyboard shortcut.
Send Tab URLs
- Emails the URIs of all browser tabs.
- Displays the brand of web servers in the status-bar.
- Show and query the current IP Address in the statusbar.
- Quickly open often used websites using hotkeys.
- A Smart way to find a word in a page, by searching for the most similar word.
- Insert smilies from an online database into forum posts, and weblogs.
- Display the date and time in browser's status bar.
- Lets insert tab characters in multi-line text input fields.
- Type keywords, and only the matching tabs will remain showing.
- A platform aimed at collecting structured user feedback from Firefox and other Mozilla Labs experiments.
Text Formatting Toolbar
- Allows easy formatting of posts on forums, weblog comments and wikis.
- Tweak browser's titlebar text.
- Notifies you when updates are available for installed extensions and themes. Quick access availability checking.
User Agent Switcher
- Adds a menu to switch the user agent of the browser.
UserStyles : Stylish
- Allow users to create and share custom styles for websites and user interface of Mozilla applications. Includes a collection of customized user styles and a forum.
Web Panel Enhancer
- Add a contextual items related to webpanels and other panel functions.
- Checks your webmail accounts and notifies you the number of unread emails. With userscripts for different services.
- The Wikipedia extension makes editing of Wikipedia pages easier by adding a new toolbar.
- Simulates WAP browsing by viewing WML (Wireless Markup Language) pages in Mozilla Suite, SeaMonkey or Firefox.
- Indicates whether site is untrustworthy for the WOT community.
- Allows render HTML content with the mime-type of application/vnd.wap.xhtml+xml.
Xrl.in Tiny Links
- Adds a small button to the URL bar, that let's you copy/paste or e-mail a short URL for the page you are visiting.
- Firefox extension to aid the collection, management, and use of research sources. Details of features, project news, discussion forums, and download.
Usenet mozilla.dev.extensions -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 1, 2014 at 14:24:11 UTC -