become an editor
the entire directory
only in Clients/Time
Computers: Internet: Protocols: NTP
Computers: Software: Internet: Servers: Time
AnalogX - Atomic Time Sync
- Queries the NIST NTP server to set the computer clock to the exact time.
- A background utility that periodically checks a PCs clock against an internet NTP time server or against a computer in a LAN (local network) which runs an AtomSync LAN time server.
- Software and hardware to keep computer clock synchronized to the Atomic Clock over the Internet.
- A Unix-based NTP implementation specifically written to be suitable for computers with dial-up connections to the Internet.
Clocks and Time: Time Software for PCs
- Lists PC based software for time setting and synchronization, clock rate correction and time display.
- A freeware GUI-based SNTP client for the Amiga, which will synchronize system time to a server across the Internet. It is also capable of automatically switching in and out of DST.
Network Time Protocol (NTP) Project
- Links to many time service clients from the maintainer of the NTP. Includes non-NTP clients.
- Offers SP TimeSync, a program with multilingual interface which allows synchronization of computer's clock with any Internet atomic clock (time server).
Sync-It with Atom
- Network Time Protocol client for Windows with a nice user interface.
- Time reference that draws from multiple time sources. Computer networks and systems can be automatically synchronized.
- Allows the user to synchronize his or her PC to Internet time servers. Supports both the Time or SNTP protocols. Also provides timezone, alarm and calendar features.
Usenet comp.protocols.time.ntp -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 3, 2012 at 15:07:35 UTC -