become an editor
the entire directory
only in SSH/Windows
- Supports Telnet, SSH v1, SSH v2, SFTP, and serial connections and includes ssh port forwarding, X forwarding, and additional authentication options. Shareware. [Win 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP/Vista]
- Full-featured telnet client, supporting multiple terminal types, passthrough printing, foreign language support, scripting and SSH. Price information, specifications, ordering and download.
- Implements SSH2 port forwarding.
- A fork from 0.62 version of PuTTY. Manual with screenshots.
InterSoft International, Inc.
- SecureNetTerm provides emulation of a variety of terminals and supports secure file transfer. Commercial and evaluation versions available in multiple languages.
IVT: Telnet/Ssh VT220 emulator
- A multi-session SSH, (Kerberized) Telnet emulator, with scripting and auto-login. Very detailed documentation.
- An enhanced terminal for Windows with an X11 server, a SSH client and several other network tools for remote computing (VNC, RDP, telnet, rlogin). Home (free) and professional editions.
- SSH client with built-in GUI SFTP client. Supports SSH1, SSH2, telnet, serial connection. Configuration wizard. Both graphical and command-line interfaces. Shareware. [Win32].
- Open source SSH client with remote file copying support. [Win32 (Intel and Alpha)]
Salt SSH Terminal
- Supports SSH v2, emulates vt220, runs on Windows 7, shareware.
- Graphical SCP/SFTP client. Limited version available for download. Online ordering. [Windows]
- Command line telnet and SSH client. Trial version available for download.
- PenguiNet is a shareware telnet and SSH client that supports port forwarding. [Win 9x/NT]
- SSH client for Windows. Trial version available for free.
Van Dyke Technologies
- SecureCRT is an SSH client that supports X-session forwarding and secure file transfer. Evaluation version available for free.
- WinSCP is an open source free SFTP client and FTP client for Windows. Its main function is the secure file transfer between local and remote computer.
- Client COM module supporting telnet and SSH access.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 13, 2013 at 3:00:14 UTC -