become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mail/Unix
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Mail: Unix
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix
This category in other languages:
- Python tool for detecting and compressing older e-mail messages.
BSD Vacation V2
- RFP-compliant vacation mailer, designed to replace the standard Sendmail vacation program.
- Fetchmail is a free, full-featured, robust, well-documented remote-mail retrieval and forwarding utility intended to be used over on-demand TCP/IP links (such as SLIP or PPP connections).
The Fetchmail FAQ
- Frequently asked questions about fetchmail.
- Official website for getmail version 4, an extensible mail-retrieval program with support for POP3, IMAP, SDPS, SSL, domain mailboxes, message filtering, and other features.
maildrop - mail delivery agent with filtering
- Maildrop reads a mail message from standard input, then delivers the message to your mailbox. maildrop will optionally read instructions from a file, which describes how to filter incoming mail. Instructions can be provided having mail delivered to alternate mailboxes, or forwarded using a structured filtering language.
- Provides Python a list of tools to facilitate the use of mail clients.
- A GNOME mail client written in Python. Pygmy supports attachments and MIME messages, both in the message composer and in the message viewer.
Vacation Auto-Reply (Unix)
- Simple instructions for one variant of the vacation(1) program on Unix. (This doesn't appear to be the most standard version, but the general instructions look relatively ok.)
Usenet comp.mail.elm -
Usenet comp.mail.misc -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 9, 2013 12:50:22 PM EDT -