become an editor
the entire directory
only in Mail/Java
Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: E-mail
- JavaMail Client [Open Source, GPL]
- Project to build a Java mail/news reader. Based at mozilla.org. [Open Source, MPL]
- A set of tightly integrated corporate communication tools for email, calendar management, name directory and web browsing. Supports Windows, JavaOS, and Solaris. [Commercial]
- An email client written in Java and based on the Java Mail API. [Open Source, GPL]
- Mail and news client, with support for SMTP, IMAP, POP3, Unix Mailbox, and NNTP. [Open Source, GPL]
- A JavaMail based email client. Supports IMAP (including disconnected mode). Requires Java 2. [Open Source, GPL]
- Standalone java application that lets you check and fetch mails from a POP3 server. [Open Source]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 19, 2014 at 6:45:05 UTC -