become an editor
the entire directory
only in Clients/LDAP
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: LDAP
Computers: Internet: Protocols: LDAP
Apache Directory LDAP Studio
- LDAP Studio is a complete LDAP tooling platform intended to be used with any LDAP server however it is particularly designed for use with the Apache Directory Server.
- Java implementation of an LDAP to DSML bi-directional gateway. (DSML stands for Directory Services Markup Language - an XML dialect for directory data).
- An interface for managing Unix,Samba accounts,Unix groups and mailing aliases in LDAP database.
- An open source, internationalized Java LDAP Browser with an extensible architecture. Supports LDAP v2 and v3 servers, DSML, LDIF and GUI browsing and editing.
- A free Windows LDAP client and administration tool for LDAP directory management.
- Web-based LDAP administration console for developers and system administrators. Features include tree view, search/edit/add/modify/delete operations, batch mode, ACL Wizard.
LDAP Schema Converter
- Aids the conversion of objectClass and attributeType descriptions from LDAPv3 to slapd.conf format.
- GUI administration tool for Ldap management, control and development. Both windows and Linux versions are available.
- Provides LDAP directory search and browse capabilities from Microsoft Outlook, supporting both V2 and V3. Includes screenshots, details of features, and free 30 trial download.
- LDAP server benchmarking tool. Free product maintained as a service to the industry by Mindcraft.
Netscape Directory SDK
- Description and download page for Netscape's software development kits (SDKs) for accessing LDAP servers.
- A set of modules written in Perl and C to help developers to write to and manage LDAP-enabled applications.
- Presents a web-based LDAP client, which provides easy, anywhere-accessible, multi-language administration for a LDAP server.
Softerra LDAP Administrator & Browser
- A premier Windows Explorer-like LDAP Directory client available for Win32 platforms, which allows to view, edit and navigate through LDAP directories.
- Full-featured web-based LDAP client.
web500gw: A WWW - LDAP/X.500 Gateway
- A piece of software that is a customizable web frontend to LDAP /X.500 Servers. web500gw is also part of the OpenLDAP software.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 3:02:10 AM EDT -