become an editor
the entire directory
only in File_Sharing/Direct_Connect
- Presents this open source client based on the StrongDC++ modification and which supports, amongst other features, PeerGuardian IP blocking and swarming. Also offers language packages, toolbars as well as emoticon packages for advanced customization.
- Open-source client written in C++, ad-free.
- Open source Direct Connect client for GNU/Linux. It uses the GTK toolkit and its goal is to be as easy to use as possible.
- A port of DC++ to GNU/Linux and to any POSIX-compliant UNIX. It has the same core with a rewritten user interface. Site includes documentation, FAQs and screen shots.
- Open source client derived from DC++ with additional features such as Kademlia and multiple source downloading.
- Presents this open source client for Mac OS X, includes a support forum and an RSS feed for those who'd like to track development information.
- Open source, cross-platform client for the old NMDC protocol. It doesn't support the new ADC protocol developed by the DC++ team.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 22, 2012 at 22:08:08 UTC -