become an editor
the entire directory
only in File_Sharing/BitTorrent
Computers: Internet: File Sharing: BitTorrent
Computers: Internet: File Sharing: BitTorrent: Torrent Directories and Trackers
- Forked from Bittornado, handles multiple torrents.
- A derivative of the popular multi-P2P file sharing tool BitTorrent. It adds end-to-end encryption and onion routing to the protocol in order to enable its users to communicate securely and anonymously.
- Minimal client for Windows written in C++ focusing on low CPU and memory usage.
Azureus Speed Control
- Offers an Azureus plugin, which enables automatic configuration of the upload limit, along with a documentation.
- Multilanguage and multitracker capable client for Windows. Developed in C++.
- A web-based Java applet that allows users to download .torrent files on a computer that doesn’t have a BitTorrent client installed.
- Forked off BitComet 0.56.
- Descended from The Shad0w's experimental build with enhanced GUI and engine.
- Free, open-source file-sharing application effective for distributing very large software and media files. Documentation, FAQ, search-engine.
- Open source system that provides fully decentralized approximate keyword search capabilities to Vuze as a standard plugin. As it is decentralized, it's immune to legal and technical attacks targeting torrent aggregators.
- Open source, cross-platform BitTorrent client. Site includes screenshots, FAQ and community forums.
- Includes a small web browser and built-in tracker.
- An open-source, cross-platform (including Android) client. Includes download links, a blog and a support forum.
- Handles multiple torrents.
- Open source client for Windows.
- A new torrent-client with a simple interface and diverse functions.
- Backwards compatible with BitTorrent, also has new features designed to protect user privacy when sharing data amongst friends. Website includes screenshots, a wiki and a forum.
- Open source plug-in for the Vuze BitTorrent client designed to improve downloads by proactively finding peers that are close to the user. Site includes news, documentation, FAQ and information on how to add this peer selection technology to other applications.
- Free software released under the GNU GPL license. Intended for Linux users.
- An easy to use Python based client. Downloads, screen shots, FAQ, help.
- Open source BitTorrent client for mobile devices running under the Symbian operating system. Site includes news, general information, download links and screenshots.
- BitTorrent client that runs natively on Windows and Linux.
- Transmission bittorrent client runs natively on multiple operating systems.
- Social BitTorrent client which runs on Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Client developed in Python. Screenshots, downloads, contacts.
- Free Java Bittorrent client formerly known as Azureus. User guide, FAQ, plugins.
- Modified BNBT Bittorrent tracker written in C++, offers many additional features and intended for Linux.
Yet anOther Dummy CTCS
- A graphical interface for monitoring and managing Enhanced CTorrent clients on OpenWrt, the user interface is a dynamic web page.
- Efficient and feature rich client for Windows. FAQ and forums.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 2, 2014 at 22:25:52 UTC -