become an editor
the entire directory
only in Chat/Instant_Messaging
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Chat: Instant Messaging
AOL Instant Messenger
Computers: Internet: Chat: Instant Messaging
Computers: Software: Internet: Servers: Chat: Instant Messaging
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Mac OS: Software: Internet: Chat Clients: Instant Messaging
This category in other languages:
- An instant messenger for local area networks enabling you to talk in real time to anybody on the same computer network. Offers Answering Machine, and Templates and Blacklist.
- Offers a web-based solution to instant messaging that lets you talk to people with the AOL, MSN, YAHOO, and ICQ messangers.
- Instant messaging tutorials, reference, news and forums for AIM, MSN, Yahoo, ICQ, Trillian and other products.
- IM tool which provides features specially designed for enterprise and business purposes: own instant messaging network, strong encryption
The Carrier Project
- A fork of the Pidgin IM client. It aims to be more user friendly. Project information, feature list, and download.
- A text mode menu and window-driven IM interface that supports the ICQ2000, Yahoo!, AIM, MSN, and IRC protocols and has many other useful features.
- Manages existing IM, email, and social network accounts from one application.
- Free all in one instant messenger, including support for MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, AOL Messenger, and ICQ Messenger.
- EMSN is a PHP-Messaging System.
- Endogy provides Instant Messaging software and consulting services for the improvement of team workflow.
Goober instant messenger
- Free cross-platform communication base: chat, call, video chat, send files and connect with friends from msn, icq, aim, gtalk and jabber.
- A MSN protocol based client. Includes download section and screenshots.
- A cross-platform IM client based on Mozilla's XULRunner and the open-source library libpurple used in Pidgin. Supports a large number of protocols.
- Web messenger for MSN, Yahoo, Google Talk, AIM, Facebook and more.
- Linux based, KDE specific, it is a flexible and extendable multiple protocol instant messenger.
Miranda Instant Messenger
- A modular open-source multi-protocol instant messenger for Windows that maintains a database of community developed plug-in's that add functionality.
- A web service for creating a messenger client. Included is a web based version of OMS.
- A real-time communication utility for the office environment, including channels-based chat, shared whiteboard, message board and instant messaging.
P2P Messenger .NET
- A secure Instant Messaging client, working by Peer-to-Peer technology. It is fully decentralized and does not require any servers. Supports public-key cryptography. Requires installing .NET-Frameworks.
- A chat client which supports MSN, Google Talk, Yahoo, AIM, IRC and other networks.
- Cross-platform multi-protocol module-based communication client supporting: ICQ, XMPP/Jabber, IRC and other networks.
- A chat client for Windows that allows you to simultaneously connect to AIM, ICQ, IRC, MSN and Yahoo! Messenger.
- Instant messaging software solutions for business and home text communications across private networks.
Winpopup LAN Messenger
- A full-featured server-less instant messenger for Local Area Networks.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, May 12, 2013 10:04:32 PM EDT -