become an editor
the entire directory
only in IRC/Bouncers
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Chat: IRC: Bouncers
- Bouncer for UNIX. Features include multiple users, detaching, logging, and SSL support.
- Presents a simple, open source IRC proxy written in java along with its documentation.
- UNIX IRC bouncer with helpful features such as logging and flood protection.
- Multi-user IRC proxy written in C. Runs on Unix and Windows platforms.
- An open source, multi-user, permanent IRC-Bouncer for Unix platforms. Some of its features include symmetric ciphering of talk and connections using Blowfish and IDEA algorithms.
- Multi-platform, modular IRC proxy written in C++ and licensed under the GNU GPL. It can be extended with TCL scripts. Website includes screenshots a wiki and a support forum.
- Portable, open source IRC bouncer written in C++. It can be extended using modules written either in C++ or in Perl and Tcl. Includes detailed documentation and screenshots.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 31, 2014 at 21:33:24 UTC -