the entire directory
only in Chat/IRC
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Internet: Chat: IRC: Servers
Computers: Internet: Protocols: IRC
Computers: Software: Internet: Clients: Chat: Instant Messaging
Computers: Software: Internet: Servers: Chat: IRC
This category in other languages:
- A site dedicated to BitchX IRC client. Features overview, download.
- Unmaintained CLI client originally based on ircII-EPIC. Article from Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- A Web based IRC Client written in Perl with a simple but powerful interface.
- Open source IRC client which works as an extension for Mozilla browsers such as Firefox and SeaMonkey.
- A free IRC client for Windows with multiple server connections and multiple identities.
- Windows IRC client. Support connections to multiple connections, numerous scripting languages, and other unique features.
- Popular ircII-based IRC client with added features.
- Windows and Cygwin port of EPIC.
- An Emacs IRC client.
- Feature-rich, GUI based IRC client for Unix, written in Perl-tk.
- Fast, feature packed and customizable, handles multiple-servers. Open Source, written in C++/WTL.
- Simple, Multi Server IRC Client with a unique interface.
- Standalone IRC file server for Linux.
ircII EPIC4 for OpenVMS
- A port of the ircII EPIC4 Unix IRC client to the OpenVMS operating system.
- The original IRC client. Contains downloads, information, and mailing lists.
- IRC Client written in C# .NET. Similar look to MSN messenger.
- Powerful text-based IRC client for UNIX with perl scripting support.
- Cross platform Internet Relay Chat client. It is fully scriptable using a Perl-like language called sleep. It includes DCC/CTCP support, the ability to connect to SSL servers, and over 65 built-in commands.
- Small and free Windows IRC client written in C.
- Open source, cross-platform IRC client. Contains screenshots, client news, help and support, features list and miscellaneous section.
- Advanced IRC client for Windows with many useful functions and features.
- Open source client for DOS. It handles mIRC color codes and has a scrollable log, drop down menus, integrated server list for connecting quickly, and full DCC file download support.
- Free, open source client intended to be simple and easy to use, website includes documentation and screenshots. For Unix systems and the GNOME desktop.
- An online ajax IRC client that can be embedded on third party websites. A direct gateway to various IRC networks is also provided.
- Freeware Symbian OS IRC client for the S60 software platform.
- Open source client for Windows. Documentation, screenshots and download links including a portable version.
Office IRC Inc.
- IRC client that works exactly like an instant messenger.
- Scriptable freeware IRC client for Microsoft Windows which provides multimedia extensions over the regular chat.
Palaver IRC Client
- IRC client for iOS. Includes integrated timestamps and buffer with ZNC.
- A free, cross-platform, distributed IRC client based on the Qt4 framework. It allows one or multiple clients to attach to and detach from a central core that stays permanently online.
- Free and open source AJAX IRC client designed to be run on web sites.
- An irssi-inspired, open source and cross-platform IRC client for advanced users, targeting the GNOME desktop. Version for Windows and GNU/Linux are offered.
- A GNUstep IRC client built on the extensibility of the Objective-C language. The entire client is implemented by plugins, so one can pick and choose what they want to use.
- Lightweight IRC client created specifically for Mac OS X.
- Connects to internet relay chat networks for real-time conference style text communication.
- Windows IRC client with enhanced features and scripting capabilities.
- An IRC client for PalmOS.
- Easy to use freeware and shareware. Home of Wavget, Sweep, ICE, and Adwizard.
- A multi-platform CLI client licensed under the GPLv3.
- Free online (web) ajax IRC client. Can be embedded on third party web sites, and offers a near standalone experience (scripts, sessions and more).
- A GTK+ X-windows client with Perl and Python scripting support.
- Java IRC client to help you get stuff from XDCC Bots.
- xWeasel is a stand alone XDCC download client using its own protocol to allow one click downloading from the IRC network. Also provides an advanced XDCC Search Engine to find IRC networks, channels, bots and packs.
Yet Another Android IRC Client
- Yaaic is a mobile IRC client for the Android platform.
- A freeware IRC client aimed at the Pocket PC platform.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 20, 2014 at 11:15:09 UTC -