become an editor
the entire directory
only in Information_Retrieval/Visual_Information
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Information Retrieval: Visual Information
- University of Maryland page offering a biography and collection of papers for this pioneer in the field of information visualization.
Image Archive Retrieval
- Scan, index and retrieve images using user defined keys. supports adding images using scanner, fax machine or disk to OCR, key and index for long term storage and lookup.
- This weblog explores the symbiotic relationship between creative design and the field of information visualization, in an emergent multidisciplinary field what could be coined as 'creative information visualization'.
- Over the semester Aaron bookmarked 270+ web sites in the course of his research on various school and extracurricular projects, as well as on personal interests. The project is still ongoing and has become the author's primary form of cataloging his web browsing activity.
- The VideoLogger synchronizes the indexing and encoding of streamable media and content; the Visual Information Retrieval (VIR) Image Engine analyses and compares the visual content of still images; The Image Read/Write (IRW) Toolkit reads, writes and creates thumbnails for image files of various formats.
- "Functional visualizations are more than innovative statistical analyses and computational algorithms. They must make sense to the user and require a visual language system that uses colour, shape, line, hierarchy and composition to communicate clearly and appropriately, much like the alphabetic and character-based languages used worldwide between humans."
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 7:57:16 PM EST -