become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fulltext/Apache_Lucene
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Information Retrieval: Fulltext: Apache Lucene
Computers: Open Source: Organizations: Apache Software Foundation
- Search engine library with many features including fast indexing, ranked searching, boolean, phrase, and span queries, date-range searching, and extension APIs. News, details of sub-projects, documentation, and downloads. [Open Source]
- An open-source project built on top of Lucene aiming at simplifying the integration of search into any Java application. Overview, download, documentation and support.
Integrating Bm25 and Bm25F models into Lucene
- Detailed description and links to the implementation of the probabilistic models Bm25 and Bm25F within the Lucene framework.
- A site for programmers to Apache Lucene, including tutorials and sample code, as well as troubleshooting guides.
- Open-source web-search software, built on Lucene Java. Project news, documentation, and download.
- An open-source search server based on the Lucene Java search library. News, documentation, resources, and download.
- This firm provides Lucene, Solr and Nutch consulting services. Focus is on vertical search and crawling.
The Lucene Search Engine: Powerful, Flexible, and Free
- Review by Brian Goetz of Java World praising the open-source search engine. (September 15, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 11, 2012 at 6:35:02 UTC -