become an editor
the entire directory
only in Software/Information_Retrieval
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Information Retrieval
Internet Search Engines
Computers: Software: File Management: Search
Computers: Software: Internet: Servers: Search
Reference: Knowledge Management: Knowledge Retrieval
Reference: Libraries: Library and Information Science: Software
This category in other languages:
AgentWeb: Information Retrieval and Knowledge Management
- IR and KM resources specifically relating to intelligent software agents. Includes a wide variety of web resources with good descriptions.
- A global company developing software for knowledge retrieval. Collexis both retrieves data and discovers relationships between items via clustering and/or aggregation.
Enterprise Search Europe
- Programme, list of sponsors, photos, and past events.
Enterprise Search Summit
- Program of the annual event of search companies.
- An information integration solution. It makes information from ERP implementations, CRM databases, custom applications, EAI and EIP solutions and the Internet, available on request.
Index Data LLC
- Consulting and software-development enterprise headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and specialized in search and retrieval software for libraries, information providers.
- An online book by C. J. van Rijsbergen, University of Glasgow.
Information Retrieval Research
- An up-to-date overview of research in the field of information retrieval.
- JavaIsis is an open source Java application by which you can manage a CDS/ISIS database with any Java Virtual Machine.
Modern Information Retrieval
- A recent IR book, covering algorithms, implementation, query languages, user interfaces, and multimedia and web retrieval.
- Software for information mapping, knowledge management, and computer aided thinking.
Resources for Text, Speech and Language Processing
- A collection of resources in a variety of fields related to text, speech and language processing. These include computational linguistics, information retrieval and machine learning. Here you can find pointers to useful Web sites, as well as lists of relevant books, newsgroups and mailing lists.
Text REtrieval Conference (TREC)
- An annual information retrieval conference and competition, the purpose of which is to support and further research within the information retrieval community.
The Center for Intelligent Information Retrieval
- University of Massachusetts research lab focused on efficient access to large, heterogeneous, distributed, text and multimedia databases.
The Glasgow Information Retrieval Group
- Has a research program aimed at giving better access to multi-media information.
- A now discontinued Z39.50 bibliographic information retrieval tool from University of Washington.
- Provider of intelligence and investigation management software for law enforcement, defence, national security and private sector organisations.
Usenet comp.infosystems.search -
Usenet comp.theory.info-retrieval -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, July 19, 2012 7:01:27 PM EDT -