the entire directory
only in Industry-Specific/Insurance
Property and Casualty
Business: Financial Services: Insurance
Computers: Companies: Software Development: Financial Applications
This category in other languages:
AMS Services, Inc.
- Automation solutions including rating, quoting, and forms for independent property and casualty insurance agencies and carriers.
Apex Data Systems
- An administrative and claims adjudication software for life, health, dental and disability insurance, providing the full service and support capabilities of a software house and systems builder.
Applied Systems, Inc.
- Producer of automation software for independent insurance agents, brokers, and carriers. Flagship products include DORIS and The Agency Manager.
Apropos Business Solutions, Inc.
- Provides Microsoft Windows based software to manage a premium finance business. It includes complete operational functionality along with an agent's quote module.
ATENA Usługi Informatyczne i Finansowe Sp. z o.o.
- Offers software for insurers, brokers, and agencies. Life and property/casualty sectors are supported, as well as IT services for the financial industry. [Polish, English]
Camilion Solutions, Inc.
- A provider of enterprise product management (EPM) solutions. The Insurance Innovator suite of software offers a visual way for insurers to plan and retarget new products using technologies such as J2EE, XML, and ACORD.
Computer Sciences Corporation Financial Services
- Provides specialized application software for global financial services industries. Insurance products support life and annuities, property and casualty, reinsurance, risk management, and claims.
- An information technology services and solutions provider. Key product is Total Insurance System with claims and customer management, and automated underwriting. [site may not function in all modern browsers]
Cover-All Technologies Inc.
- Holding company with subsidiary which provides software products for property/casualty and health care insurance industries. (Nasdaq: COVR).
Eagle Technology Management, Inc. (EagleTM)
- Software system for management, preparation, filing and reuse of annual and quarterly statements data.
eBao Technology Company, Ltd.
- Provides Java-based software and solutions to both life and non-life insurance companies, brokers, agents, and related service providers.
- Providers of risk management, compliance, and reinsurance software for insurers, re-insurers, and brokers. Site provides product information. [English, French]
F. A. Richard & Associates, Inc. (FARA)
- United States provider of software and services for property and casualty insurers, claims administration, healthcare management, and workmen's compensation.
Financial Software Innovations, Inc.
- Markets annual and quarterly statement software for the insurance industry.
- Provides software solutions for the insurance and banking industries. Major packages include Insure, Life, and Pensions.
- Offers software products and IT services for the insurance industry. Products support life, property and casualty, group, and re-insurance. International firm has several offices in Asia and Europe. [English, Japanese]
Information Distribution & Marketing, Inc. (IDMI)
- Developer of Policy Tracking System, an internet-based policy administration system. Provides product information, screenshots, and demonstration. [site may not function in all modern browsers]
- Offers a business intelligence and executive information system for insurance companies. The system turns raw data in the company's disparate information islands into meaningful business information.
- Web-based ACORD Form Service that provides agents with the ability to manage ACORD Form needs.
- Provides quoting application software to UK insurance industry, as well as web hosting and web monitoring services.
- Offers information solutions for the property and casualty industry targeted for underwriting, claims, marketing, actuarial, and accounting.
P&C Insurance Systems
- ASP provider of insurance services including policy and claims administration, workers' compensation, and surety bonds.
- Software to survey, market, propose, bind, and issue insurance policies. Provides product information, evaluation version and support.
Quomation Insurance Services
- Offers comparative rating, agency management, and ACORD forms software. Also designs and hosts insurance agency websites.
RES Data Systems, Inc. (RES)
- Workers' compensation and auto insurance medical bill review and repricing software and services in Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey, USA.
Riverwood Solutions, Inc.
- Builds enterprise software solutions for employee benefits providers which enable web access to core business processes such as enrollment, eligibility maintenance, renewal rating, and underwriting. Also offers consulting services.
SeaPass Solutions, Inc.
- INSQ service enables insurance agents, brokers, wholesalers, and carriers to seamlessly connect their systems, obtain billing or claims information, or submit quotes or endorsements.
Specific Software Solutions, LLC
- Provides analytical products for worker's compensation modification factor, net present value of loss financing, and property and casualty loss forecasting.
- Offers custom software for AS/400 systems and e-business solutions to insurance companies, third party administrators, banks, credit unions, and automobile dealers.
- Developers of life and general insurance solutions for the dynamic marketplace. E-business, claims handling, reinsurance and policy administration. [site may not work with all browsers]
Trover Solutions, Inc.
- Offers recovery solutions to healthcare payers and property and casualty insurers. The company also sells web-enabled recovery software.
United Systems and Software Inc. (USSI)
- Offers systems including insurance administration, document imaging, and e-business solutions for individual life, health, group life/health, and workers comp. Designed to run on IBM eServer ISeries/400 servers.
Universal Conversion Technologies
- Offers data conversion software and services for the insurance industry.
- Provides information and data warehouse solutions. A key insurance product is Xycor, a modularized administration system for single or modal premium, and maintenance of benefits concerning coverages and claims.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 20, 2014 at 6:15:05 UTC -