become an editor
the entire directory
only in Media_Production/Broadcast
Audio Playback Automation
AdEz Software LLC
- Developer of broadband ad sales traffic and billing software systems for cable and broadcast TV. Free trial versions available upon request.
- Profanity Delay software for radio talk shows and phone-ins. Offers 2-30 seconds of broadcast quality stereo delay with silent delay build optimised for music and speech. Windows PC based.
- Advanced software for the broadcast industry. Automation systems, cart replacement software and transmission line protection software.
Broadcast Software International (BSI)
- Digital audio software for broadcasting, music production, and recording.
Broadcast Traffic Systems Ltd.
- Makers of Broadcast Traffic System, designed for small to medium sized television organizations. Provides asset management, scheduling, traffic, ad-sales and media management routines.
CETA Software Ltd.
- Developers of a range of products for use in the broadcasting industry including hire and facilities scheduling, library, VT transfer, ordering and marketing.
CGS Infographics Automation
- School closings, sports scores, financial, news headlines, traffic conditions and weather display systems.
- On-air logging software for airplay verification of radio and television broadcasts and video news contribution systems.
- Provider of broadcast automation software, equipment, services and support.
- NewsBoss facilitates radio station newsroom automation. Includes tools for news gathering, text and audio editing, newscast running order management and on-air presentation.
- Provides the Airomate RDS encoder as well as a free scheduler and sine wave generator. Also offers a sound encoder to generate a digital MPX stereo signal for FM radio stations.
GWS Audio Visual
- NovaLog uses RealAudio format for 24 hour logging/archival recording of broadcasts.
- Digital audio and video software for broadcasters. View site in English or Spanish.
Industrial Audio Software
- Provides audio software for radio broadcasting, radio and emergency call archiving, live event CD production, podcasting, entertainment kiosks, voice disguising and encrypting, and other applications.
- Digital broadcast automation for video content delivery.
Myers Information Systems
- ProTrack solutions for traffic, program scheduling, content management and sales for television and radio stations.
- International software house specializing in broadcast applications for radio and television. Digital audio, digital video, radio automation, video contribution systems, and webcasting.
- Automated broadcast solutions developer providing remote program editing, scheduling, automated studio control and playout systems. Also provides playout services for single and multichannel broadcasters.
Pilat Media Ltd.
- Digital-ready, integrated channel management and ad sales software for broadcasters worldwide. Covers content acquisition, program scheduling, media management, presentation, advertising sales, PPV, NVOD, and VOD services.
- Providing yield management software and consulting services.
- Developer of OnAir, an internet-based management application for broadcasters. It handles programming and business activities ranging from program acquisitions, program scheduling and management, promo management and airtime sales through post-broadcasting activities, including pre-billing and sales analysis.
- Developer of teletext, subtitling and telecoms software solutions for the broadcast industry, including the Plasma Magenta interactive TV content authoring system.
- Workflow system for on-air promotion in television. Tracks and coordinates the spot creation process from inception to broadcast. Macintosh and Windows.
- Converts analog and standard digital video into high definition formats using using patented pixel cloning.
- Video servers, character generators, video recording and time shifting.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 10, 2013 at 7:41:35 UTC -