the entire directory
only in Industry-Specific/Entertainment_Industry
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Industry-Specific: Entertainment Industry
DJ and Karaoke
Music and Audio
Business: Arts and Entertainment
Business: Hospitality: Software
This category in other languages:
- Developers of software for the fashion industry. Aids in the promotion, booking, tracking and accounting of models, talent and artists.
Counterpoint Systems Ltd.
- Intellectual property protection, copyright, licensing and royalty tracking software for the music and entertainment industry.
- Custom software solutions for the entertainment industry and sound design services for musical theatre.
- Software for songwriters. Archive song titles and ideas, edit lyrics with a rhyming dictionary, track publishers and submissions, create charts.
MarTech Systems, Inc.
- Developer of computer software for management of fairs, expositions, livestock shows, grandstands, theaters and performing arts centers. Blue Ribbon Fair Management and Youth Enrollment software and Folio Box Office software.
- Developer of HireTrack Eclipse software for management of entertainment industry equipment rental companies.
- Software for theatre, film and video productions. PRS manages all aspects of theatrical stage productions. M3s and PTL for film and video provide scene breakdowns, script and camera notes, and full tape library management.
Platinum Millennium, LLC.
- 101 music business contracts covering basic business, legal and financial aspects of the music and entertainment industry. Available as in instant download, in a preprinted binder or on disk or CD-ROM for both PC and Mac.
REAL Software Systems, LLC
- Royalties and profit participations management software and other licensing solutions for the entertainment and music industries, and other industries that license content or intellectual property.
RentalPoint Software, Inc.
- Software designed for event driven rental companies such as AV, lighting, sound, party, marquee rental and production.
Stage Research, Inc.
- Developer of SFX, designed to aid the sound designer and the sound technician in creating, maintaining, and executing sound effects, music, and show control for a live entertainment environment.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 10, 2012 2:09:17 PM EST -