the entire directory
only in Software/Groupware
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Groupware
Computer Supported Cooperative Working
Business: Management: Organizational Development
Computers: Software: Internet: Servers: Collaboration
Computers: Software: Office Suites
Reference: Knowledge Management: Knowledge Flow: Collaboration: Software
Society: Subcultures: Cyberculture
This category in other languages:
- Offers computerized work order, service call management, knowledgebase, and technician job scheduling software.
BSCW: Basic Support for Cooperative Work
- Simple Web based groupware system
Doug Englebart Institute
- Doug Engelbart invented groupware. What's he up to now?
- Collaboration software program that allows teams or companies to work together remotely.
- Application service provider that offers Internet-based services that allow corporations and institutions to manage business-to-business communication.
- Office Tracker scheduling software and office management solution for appointment scheduling and calendaring of rooms, meetings, people, facilities and resources. Web based option available.
- Web-based collaboration software application providing remote access to calendar, address book, email, and documents.
- Offers address book, calendar, bulletin boards, group links, reminders, file sharing, project tracking, time and expense reporting, reservation and scheduling for groups.
- Office automation software handling phone messages, memos, e-mail, contacts, schedules and to-do lists for everyone in the office. [Commercial, trial version]
- Company develops ediscovery and information management software products for Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange. Includes, Mail Attender, Database Attender and Directory Attender.
Software Andina, LLC.
- Available for small to midsize businesses. Intranet, Paperless Office. Allows for shared contacts and calendars, automated expense reports and time-off requests. Full free demo of product on website.
- Offers a cross-platform group scheduler and resource manager for Windows and Macintosh. Utilizes real-time communication to coordinate teamwork, plan meetings and manage resources.
- Content management and customer service solutions such as help desk software, natural language search engines, and publishing personalization suites.
- Web-based calendaring and scheduling system for personal, group, and corporate events. Includes download, documentation, and help. [Perl, GPL]
- Windows freeware and shareware programs such as ICQ plug-ins, LAN tools kits, Winpopup, Zippi, Lantalk, and mICQ.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 13, 2014 at 7:31:30 UTC -