the entire directory
only in Software/Groupware
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Groupware
Computer Supported Cooperative Working
Business: Management: Organizational Development
Computers: Software: Internet: Servers: Collaboration
Computers: Software: Office Suites
Reference: Knowledge Management: Knowledge Flow: Collaboration: Software
Society: Subcultures: Cyberculture
This category in other languages:
- Offers computerized work order, service call management, knowledgebase, and technician job scheduling software.
BSCW: Basic Support for Cooperative Work
- Simple Web based groupware system
Doug Englebart Institute
- Doug Engelbart invented groupware. What's he up to now?
- Collaboration software program that allows teams or companies to work together remotely.
- Application service provider that offers Internet-based services that allow corporations and institutions to manage business-to-business communication.
- Office Tracker scheduling software and office management solution for appointment scheduling and calendaring of rooms, meetings, people, facilities and resources. Web based option available.
- Web-based collaboration software application providing remote access to calendar, address book, email, and documents.
- Offers address book, calendar, bulletin boards, group links, reminders, file sharing, project tracking, time and expense reporting, reservation and scheduling for groups.
- Office automation software handling phone messages, memos, e-mail, contacts, schedules and to-do lists for everyone in the office. [Commercial, trial version]
Sherpa Software Group, L.P.
- Company manufactures utility software products for Lotus Notes and Microsoft Exchange. Includes, Mail Attender, Database Attender and Directory Attender. Registration required for all product evaluation versions, documentation, white papers, and presentations.
Software Andina, LLC.
- Available for small to midsize businesses. Intranet, Paperless Office. Allows for shared contacts and calendars, automated expense reports and time-off requests. Full free demo of product on website.
- Offers a cross-platform group scheduler and resource manager for Windows and Macintosh. Utilizes real-time communication to coordinate teamwork, plan meetings and manage resources.
- Content management and customer service solutions such as help desk software, natural language search engines, and publishing personalization suites.
- Web-based calendaring and scheduling system for personal, group, and corporate events. Includes download, documentation, and help. [Perl, GPL]
- A leader in intranet/internet servers offering online conferencing solutions through discussion forums and chat rooms, with server-side scripting to allow web application development.
- Windows freeware and shareware programs such as ICQ plug-ins, LAN tools kits, Winpopup, Zippi, Lantalk, and mICQ.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, March 25, 2013 11:35:01 AM EDT -