become an editor
the entire directory
only in Graphics/Textures
Computers: Graphics: Textures
- Offers several free image manipulation programs. Some of the tools create seamless Perlin textures. (Windows)
ColorFunction Image Generator
- Picture generator based on mathematical expressions (TCL) for red, blue, green color components using coordinates, radius or angle variables. (Windows and Linux-ix86)
- Node-based seamless texture editor that comes with over 500 finished texture presets.
Imagelys Picture Styles
- Generate seamless textures, 3D modeling textures or desktop wallpapers. Includes image manipulation tools, filters and masks for transparency effects.
- Program has tools, which traditionally are used for drawing and editing images. The feature of the program is innovative functions for creation images including 3D images.
Nonparametric Texture Synthesis
- Fast texture synthesis by nonparametric Markov Random Field (MRF) modeling, source code is provided, plus many free textures. (Windows)
- Programs for texture creation and generation, as well as screensavers: Image Styles, Seamless Factory, Script Magic, Work Performer, Digital Waves and Texture Processor. (Windows only)
- Full-featured image editor for creating seamless photo realistic textures and tiles from digital photography, or from scratch. Anything that you paint, clone, or retouch, automatically becomes seamless. (Windows)
- A 3D texturing tool that creates high quality normal, displacement, specular maps and seamless textures from plain photos. Screenshots, tutorials and online manual available.
Seamless Texture Generator (STG)
- Create seamless textures from existing pictures. Also includes highlights and shadows removal, crop, rotate and perspective correction.
- Seamless texture generator and designer featuring more than 130 generators and 700 presets. (Windows)
- Multifunctional toolbox that allows turning practically any picture into a repeatable tile very quickly and easily. Such tiles are used as backgrounds of web pages, as wallpapers, as textures for 3D objects and for many other purposes. [Windows 95/98/NT/Me/2000/XP]
- Bitmap editor to transform pictures into seamless textures. Offers plenty of effects and filters. (Mac 8, 9 and Mac OS X)
- Photoshop plug-in for Windows to create seamless patterns. Patterns can be saved as BMP, JPEG or PNG graphic files.
- Full featured texture mapping utility for the creation and modification of UV coordinates for polygonal 3D models. Planar, box, cylindrical, spherical and polar mapping. Can also completely remap a Wavefront (obj) model, or generate texture map templates for models that have already been mapped. Two versions are available Classic (free) and Professional. (Windows and Macintosh)
XFader - Pegtop Software
- Turns BMP or JPG images into seamless textures. Includes tools for fading control, color adjustment, crowd effect, stereogran generation and filters (such blur, wave and relief).
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 28, 2016 at 1:03:43 UTC -