become an editor
the entire directory
only in The_GIMP/Scripts
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Graphics: Image Editing: The GIMP: Scripts
Computers: Programming: Languages: Lisp: Scheme
Computers: Programming: Languages: Perl
Computers: Programming: Languages: Tcl-Tk
Aaron Sherman's Gimp and Perl
- A few Perl scripts for GIMP.
- Command line interface to GIMP scripting which enables processing of entire directories of images. Batch Gimp can be used to create many thumbnails, drop-shadows, or any other complex series of GIMP commands.
Terry Brugger's Projects
- Page of computer projects including a few simple script-fu's for logos and buttons.
Vidar Madsen's GIMPy Stuff
- Fireanim.scm, fireanim-1.1.scm, fireanim-gradient: Useful if you want a background image.
- Several tutorials, tips and tricks for the graphics program known as GIMP. Also Script-FU odds and ends by Weyfour WWWWolf, Urpo Lankinen.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 31, 2014 at 21:42:11 UTC -