become an editor
the entire directory
only in Painter/Reviews
AAUG Review - Corel Painter IX
- Summary: This is a program that every digital artist should own. It includes all of the features that anyone could imagine, plus a few that I had not previously thought of myself.
CreativeMac - Corel Painter Essentials 3
- Summary: Dave Nagel: Painter Essentials 3 easily exceeds my expectations for a consumer-level painting application. It has the power of the brushes built on top of the Painter engine; it has fantastic cloning and automatic painting features; and it performs quite well.
CreativeMac - Corel Painter IX.5
- Summary: Dave Nagel: I give Corel Painter IX.5 a Strong Buy recommendation as both a full version and as an upgrade.
CreativeMac: Corel Painter IX
- CreativeMac review: "The bottom line: This is the best upgrade to Painter that I can recall," David Nagel.
Designer-Info.com - Corel Painter IX 9
- Summary: Overall this isn’t a breakthrough release like version 8’s major rationalization, but Corel has done just enough to ensure that Painter IX remains the must-have application for those interested in the creative potential of PC-based art.
Kickstartnews.com: Corel Painter IX
- Summary: Painter is the king of the natural media emulators. The power inherent in its rich feature set more than makes up for the steep learning curve. With its support for Photoshop files, tablet friendly tools and powerful color capabilities you really can't go wrong.
Maximum PC: Painter IX
- Summary: Jake Widman: If you’re an artist or artistic wannabe, there’s no other software that does what Painter does. Do yourself a favor, though, and get a drawing tablet to go with it.
PC Magazine: Painter IX.5
- Summary: Although this upgrade is less than astounding, Painter is still the best choice if you're serious about digital painting.
PerpetualVisions.com - Painter IX
- Summary: This is by far the easiest and I believe best Painter version ever.
Shopping.com - Painter IX
- Summary: Pros: natural media simulation, vast variety of techniques, easy cloning. Cons: antiquated interface, limited drawing tools, limited layer management. The Bottom Line: A unique program for the creative computer artist with talent, but of limited use for beginners.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 22, 2015 at 7:45:07 UTC -