become an editor
the entire directory
only in Painter/FAQs,_Help,_and_Tutorials
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Software: Graphics: FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
3dm3.com - Robert Chang Nude Painting Tutorial
- The palette knife was used to rough in the background and an opaque round brush for blending and painting.
Artistry Online - Karen Sperling's Artistry Learning Materials for Corel Painter
- Monthly e-zine in Acrobat format for photographers containing written step-by-step instructions and interim images for turning photos into paintings in Corel Painter.
- Offers tutorials on Corel Painter, image editing and Web design. Most tutorials are in PDF file format.
ConceptArt.org Forums - Exo's Skully Bug Face
- Starts with the Loaded Palette Knife to quickly paint a backdrop and rough in the figure and switches to a Camel Hair Brush to complete the painting.
Corel Painter 9 Tutorial: Marbling
- Tutorial for creating a marbling effect - Marbling is a distortion technique in which colors are dragged across one another, mixing into each other.
Corel Painter IX: New parameters in Artists' Oils brushes
- Animation Artist: Tutorial on Painter IX brushes and the new parameters for interaction between brush and canvas that will affect painting.
Creating Brushes in Corel Painter IX
- Dave Nagel tutorial: Adding new brush categories and saving brushes.
Creative Mac - Creating Custom Brushes in Painter 8
- Creating paint blenders, diffusers and distorters brushes.
CreativeMac - Auto-Painting in Painter Essentials 3, Pt 1
- Creating paint effects from photographs by automatically applying paint strokes
CreativeMac: Cloning Techniques in Painter IX
- Working with photos to create painterly effects with depth.
Cresswell Graphics - Hair Tutorial
- Painting hair, starting with a reference photo of hair, and creating a gradient that can be used as a color variability gradient to paint with actual hair textures.
Digital Inking 101: V 1.2
- Painter 6 tutorial showing how to set up a page and ink using a digital format.
DiP Painter Explorations
- Tutorial about making seamless tiles with the Image Hose.
Ethereality.info: The art, music, photography, and writings of Robert Chang
- Robert Chang's tutorial page with many step-by-step Painter works and some free brushes.
Firelily Designs - Tutorials - Unnatural Acts with Blood
- Painter is used to add blood with the liquid metal brush.
Glen Bledsoe: Tutorial
- How to create 3D text for use with webpages in Painter 5.
Graphics.com: Create Intense Colored Strokes with the Oils Brush in Corel Painter
- Jeremy Sutton tutorial showing some of the effects offered by the Artists’ Oils brush using vibrant colors.
Graphics.com: Creating Fashion Illustrations with Corel Painter
- Cher Threinen-Pendarvis Painter IX tutorial using a loose brush style to paint fashion design illustrations
Making New Weaves in Corel Painter
- Robin Wood explains how to create any kind of plaid pattern woven in simple twill.
Mastery Multimedia - Tutorials
- Tutorials: Painting around a gradient, Chalk cloning, Pavement Chalk cloning, and Image Hose Nozzle downloads.
Painter 7 Tutorials - Unique Photo Editing
- Creating unique photo editing changes adding a scratchy frame, enhancing, and texturizing a photo.
Photoflashgraphics - Creating a Reflection Map using Quick Warp
- Using Painter's Quick Warp feature to create spherical reflection maps that can be used in Painter to create shiny surfaces or in 3D graphics programs.
- Provides tutorials for Painter 5/5.5, 6, 7, and 8, custom brushes to download and use in Painter 7, 8, and IX, and links to related sites.
Renderosity Painter Tutorials
- Tutorials on painting portraits, painting characters and clothing, and postproduction on a 3D render.
RetouchPRO Tutorials - Painter IX: Oil Painting Cloner
- This tutorial will help create a realistic Oil Painted image using Corel Painter IX and Photoshop.
Richard Blumensteins - Tutorial: Painting the Gnome
- Tutorial going from pencil drawing to finished painting.
Sande's Water Color Glazing Painter Tip
- Painter watercolor brushes were used to colorize a scanned image of a figurine and to add detailing.
- Easy art tutorials on painting with the computer using Painter and PSP.
Steps - Turning a photo into a painting
- Shows the step-by-step process of converting a photo portrait into a painting.
Xenowave: Painting a Portrait in Pixels using Corel Painter: Kafka Poster
- Painter 6 tutorial.
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 14, 2014 at 1:24:07 UTC -