become an editor
the entire directory
only in Graphics/Converters
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Graphics: Converters
Raster to Vector
Computers: Data Formats: Graphics
Computers: Software: Graphics: Image Manipulation
Computers: Software: Internet: Authoring: Converters
Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows: Software: Shareware: Graphics: Viewers and Cataloguing
Able Graphic Manager
- View, convert and print graphic files in normal, batch and command line modes. Input formats: DXF, TIF, JPG, PCX, BMP, DIB, RLE, PNG, WMF, EMF, TGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, PXM, PPM, PGM, ICO, CUR. Output: JPG, TIF, PCX, PNG, BMP, TGA, PXM, PPM.
Advanced Batch Converter
- Utility to convert between 55 graphic formats. Also, edit images directly, to produce a variety of effects.
- Batch convert, and print AutoCAD drawings. A Windows program that enables one to quickly and easily convert batches of drawings to any version of AutoCAD.
- Full-featured batch image processing and conversion application. Over 60 image formats and 70+ editing and processing operations provided. Includes command-line support is present for advanced purposes. Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP
- Software to batch convert, edit, and manage image files. Supports most popular image file formats, for example: Jpg, Bmp, Tiff, Pcx, Pcd, Psd, Tag, Png, Wmf, Emf, and Pics.
Bitmap to Vector Conversion - Tracing Software
- Software and information on converting bitmaps or raster graphics formats to scalable vector art.
- Compact viewer and converter for different 2D or 3D raster and vector file formats with format recognition system. Program will view the file in ASCII file form or in binary file form. Ideal for converting plot files or 3D models. (Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000)
- Any Image allows conversion between multiple images at the same time, also includes drag-and-drop capability, searching capability, and an image viewer.
Form Innovation Inc.
- ImageToolbox products are specially designed to convert image files from IBM Image Products (MODCA, IOCA, PTOCA) and industry standard formats such as TIFF, PDF, JPEG and PNG.
- Optical Character Recognition program developed under the GPL. It can open many different image formats, and can be used with different front-ends, which makes it very easy to port to different OSes and architectures.
Graphics Converter Pro
- Batch graphic converter and image viewer with filter. It also has a capturing tool and a slide show tool.
- Graph file conversion program for several platforms including UNIX. Free online conversion of graphic images is also available.
- A format conversion utility for a wide range of audio, text, graphic, and video file formats. Extract and convert all the frames from an animated GIF or TIFF, create an animated GIF or TIFF from a set of images. (Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000)
Laux Information Technology
- Conversion software for converting PDF documents or GIFs, JPGs, BMPs to a PowerPoint-Presentation, and a converter to convert PDF documents to bitmaps.
- A whole bunch of utilities for primitive manipulation of graphic images. Wide array of converters from one graphics format to another. Many basic graphics editing tools such as magnifying and cropping.
Picture-Desk Batch Converter
- Advanced tool for batch conversion image files with lot of image processing features.
- Products offered are RasterVect convert scanned paper drawing into cad-program, and Able DXF manager, view and print DXF files generated by most CAD programs, will also convert DXF files to raster. [Windows 95/98/NT4/2000/ME]
- Advanced image converter to converts batch of image files and edits images at the same time. It also provides a command line utility to process images in console mode.
SGLX MathPictures, Inc.
- 2Dto3D RedBlue Converter is a system for converting usual photos or images to volumetric (stereo) images, which can be viewed by means of red - blue or red - green glasses. [Windows 95/98/2000]
- Viewer runs as a batch utility to search and index PCL or HPGL, and also converts PCL, HPGL, or TIFF to text, PostScript, or TIFF/fax.
TIFF Image Server
- The Aquaforest Tiff Image Server enables web-based delivery of TIFF files without requiring the use of special image viewer plugins or applets, and conversion to PNG and PDF.
Tech Know Systems, Inc.
- Featuring JetPCL PCL Emulation software for developers. JetPCL converts HP-PCL into 200 or 300 dpi FAX formats or TIFF or PDF files. Features evaluation copy, company profile and product descriptions.
- Convert and extract Paint Shop Pro picture tubes into general format. TubeExtractor will convert the Picture Tube to the PNG format, which is supported by all new graphic applications and web browsers. [Win 95/98/NT]
- A free utility to convert JPEG files to encapsulated PostScript (EPS) without decompression. Includes description, download, and installation instructions.
- Converts jpeg images to PostScript Level 2 or 3 files, without uncompressing the images. The jpeg data is "wrapped" with PostScript, which yields small PS files. Command line utility (Unix and DOS/Windows).
Usenet comp.graphics.misc -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 1:59:53 AM EDT -