become an editor
the entire directory
only in Graphics/Color_Pickers
Computers: Graphics: Web: Colors
Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development: Authoring: Online Tools: Colors
Abitom's Color Wheel Expert
- A Windows color picker utility to help designers create harmonious color scheme with the color wheel. [Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000]
- A free multi-featured color picking tool. Has a eyedropper, magnifier, 3x3/5x5 average sampling, complementary color generation and variable magnification levels.
Color Picker Pro
- Pick one or several colors anywhere on the screen with a single mouse click. It features 2 capture modes, interactive zoom tool, 20+ color formats, and 10+ color spaces.
- Software to generates matching color schemes at the click of a button, online version available.
Color Wheel Pro
- Color scheme creation program that uses an interactive color wheel and allows to preview color schemes on real-world examples. [Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP]
ColorImpact - Interactive Color Wheel
- Interactive tool for designing harmonious color schemes. Aimed at professional multimedia and web designers, the program includes features to integrate with graphic programs and HTML editors. [Windows 98/2000/XP]
- Creates matching harmonious color schemes. Includes web, scrollbar, and vector image preview, and palette creator.
Get Color Sf
- Free color picker with a magnifier control that will magnify any part of the screen (levels of 1x-20x).
Iconico - Color Picker
- Color picker for high-resolution monitors, has a magnifier attached. The magnifier is controlled from the keyboard, and grab up to eight colors at once. [Windows NT/98/95/2000]
Nattyware - Pixie
- Utility designed especially to fit the needs of Webmasters and Designers. A color picker includes a mouse tracker. Run it, simply point to a color and it will tell the hex, RGB, HTML, CMYK and HSV values of that color.
WhatColor - A PC Tool For Colorblind People
- Software designed for those people with partial or total color blindness. It identifies a color of the pixel on the screen of the PC. It tells not only RGB values, but also the name of the color of the point.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 27, 2016 at 17:42:47 UTC -