become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rendering_and_Modelling/Renderman
Rendering and Modelling
Open Directory - Computers: Software: Graphics: 3D: Rendering and Modelling: Renderman
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Software: Graphics: 3D: Ray Tracing: BMRT
Computers: Software: Graphics: Chats and Forums
- Compliant rendering software that offers programmable shading and lighting using the standard RenderMan shading language. Software descriptions, PDF and online user manual, FAQs, and downloads. [MacOSx, Windows, IRIX, Linux]
- A free 3D modeling environment for the RenderMan interface.
Dot C Software, Inc.
- A compliant RenderMan Shading Language and RIB interface. Runs on SGI and W95/NT.
jrMan: Renderman Implementation in Java
- Project to provide an open source implementation of the REYES rendering algorithm to permit, both students and teachers, to understand how it works and experiment with it.
- Developers of RenderMan, a rendering software system for high quality, photorealistic image synthesis that Pixar uses internally and licenses to third parties.
- The Java RenderMan bindings are an effort to allow the interaction of photorealistic modelling and rendering applications written in Java via Pixar's RenderMan API.
RenderDotC - Dot C Software, Inc.
- A photorealistic rendering toolkit which adheres to the RenderMan (R) standard. Supports advanced capabilities such as motion blur, depth of field, trim curves, texture, environment or displacement mapping, and programmable shading in the RenderMan Shading Language.
- Daily news, shaders and tutorials related to RenderMan and BMRT for those on a budget. Focuses on advanced techniques and sources for extra information.
- Developers of AIR a RenderMan-compatible renderer and Vshade.
Usenet comp.graphics.rendering.renderman -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 7:57:06 PM EST -