become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rendering_and_Modelling/Bryce
Rendering and Modelling
FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
Computers: Software: Graphics: Chats and Forums
This category in other languages:
- The official page for Bryce. 3D landscape modeling and rendering software. Surreal and animated environments, matte paintings, realistic imagery.
About Other Worlds Resources
- Downloadable materials, models, skies preset, scenes and tips for the 3D-landscape modeling program MetaCreations Bryce. Files are stored as BinHex'd StuffIt 5 archives.
- Downloadable sky presets for the 3D landscape modelling program MetaCreations Bryce.
The Bryce 3D Ring
- Ring showcases Bryce 3D art as well as tutorials, samples, and FAQs.
- Dedicated to the love of Bryce, artists help artists with tips, tricks, and hints, and proudly showcase their works within this web ring.
Cadtutor: Bryce Materials Collection
- A collection of materials for foliage, rocks, dressed stone and ground planes.
- Collection of Bryce textures, skies, 3d models, and some wild tiles.
Grafik 3D Portal
- Bilingual site offering objects and materials.
- Shareware, utility that will create grayscale objects, and import them into Bryce, and other rendering packages. Registered users may download a saved file. Sample images available in gallery.
- Bryce 3D art and 3D links; object, sky, and material downloads for Bryce.
- Free Bryce materials, textures, and models with links to other resources.
- DFX files for use in personal artwork models of plants, objects and artifacts, and several pages of Bryce materials.
- Free Bryce 4 presets, 3d modes in obp format, skies, and the alt.binaries.3d.bryce newsgroup FAQs.
- Free 3D objects to download and textures for Bryce. Tutorials and links to other 3D graphics sites.
Usenet alt.graphics.bryce -
Usenet corel.graphic_apps.bryce -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2015 at 12:24:04 UTC -