become an editor
the entire directory
only in Rendering_and_Modelling/Blender
Rendering and Modelling
Computers: Software: Graphics: Chats and Forums
This category in other languages:
- Home of the open source 3D graphics and animation software. Official Blender downloads, galleries, conferences, tutorials, and links.
Blender - Animation For The Appliance Challenged
- beginner's tutorials, gallery and links to plugins and tools.
- A forum for users of the open source 3D software Blender.
- Tutorials on the open source 3d software Blender including modelling, lighting, texturing, game development and Python scripting. All levels catered for from beginner to advanced.
- Tutorial site covering the use of the open source 3d software Blender catering for all levels from beginner to advanced.
- Provides tips, guides, tutorials and inspiration for architects who use Blender for architectural rendering.
Blender Open Material Repository
- A community of Blender-Users who provide their materials or shaders for free download under public domain.
- Python scripts to generate large scale crowd dynamics.
- Tutorials on video and text, including tricks, tips, hotkeys and more geared towards beginners and people migrating from another 3D program.
- free PDF e-book with over 120 pages of lessons and exercises on modelling, lighting, animation and rendering.
- News, art and tutorials.
Five o Clock
- Download several plugins for generating textures or doing postprocessing.
Little French's Blender Tutorials
- Tutorials on modelling, lighting and python scripting.
- A forum aimed at programming and Blender 3D.
Tutorials for Blender 3D
- Tutorials and documentation for Blender 3D graphics software and game engine. Download game textures and models.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2014 at 12:35:07 UTC -